Micampus Pamplona is the most preferred student accommodation, which is located in Calle Iturrama, which is strategically located nearby prestigious universities like University of Navarra School of Law, and University of Navarra both of which are a minute and 4-minutes’ away on foot reach respective study campuses.
Public transportation is also readily available here with both c/ Iturrama (Pza. Félix Huarte) and Avda. Aróstegui nº 7 is a short distance away. The Pamplona Railway station is just 10-minutes’ drive away to board trains to visit neighbouring regions. International students are also at an ease as they can take flights from Pamplona Airport which is just 13-minutes’ drive away.
In Micampus Pamplona offers students the choice of single or double rooms and all the rooms are ensuite facilities to enjoy having your own bath attached to the room. The rooms are fully-furnished with a double bed, bedside lamp, bedside table, windows, study area with TV and ensuite washrooms with wash tub, wash basin, mirror, toilet and towel rail. There are bright attic rooms available. There is a weekly cleaning facility for the rooms along with change of towels and bedsheets.
At times for serious studies, students can head to the quiet study rooms and there are also leisure areas, outdoor courtyard, and a laundry room that takes care of daily chores. When in no mood to cook, head for the onsite vending machines to fulfill your cravings or head for takeaways available nearby. The micampus club memberships can be availed alongside micampus health consultations as well.
micampus Pamplona Calle de Iturrama, 21, 31007 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via payment via credit card or to be charged to a European bank account if there is any.
3. Rent can be paid in 10 installments (3 first days of each month).
4. A deposit equivalent to one- month rent is to be paid by bank transfer to secure the booking.
1. Study rooms to work on assignments or for some serious studies.
2. Vending machines are always stocked with goodies to satisfy odd hour cravings.
3. Close proximity public transport facilities, city attractions, hospitals and ATMs.