Located in the heart of Cambridge in Chesterton, this student housing is one of the best places to live as a student. 27 Victoria Road is the perfect place to call home if you are studying in any of the Cambridge universities. The property is not only close to Anglia Ruskin University at just a 25-minutes’ walk away but also is a 20-minutes’ walk away from the University of Cambridge. With excellent bus links that connect you to the entire city, exploring your surroundings is so much easier. The nearest bus stop is a 2-minute’s walk away from the residence. When you have a long weekend ahead, catch the train from the Cambridge Railway Station which is just 10-minutes away by car. Those with an interest in technology must pay a visit to the Cambridge Museum of Technology which is just a 15-minutes bus ride away from this accommodation. The rooms of this property are furnished to the highest of standards keeping in mind the comfort of the students. It comes with 5 bedrooms that are furnished with a comfortable bed, study desk, chair, and plenty of storage space for all your belongings. There is a fully fitted communal kitchen where you can prepare your meals and enjoy them with other flatmates. That’s not all – there are wonderful communal spaces where you can bond with fellow residents and make new friends.
This student housing is located just a 15-minutes walk away from the city centre where
you can find plenty of bars, cafes, pubs, and restaurants. Take some time out for
yourself and explore the city, you can start with River Cam and Mathematical Bridge.
The Portland Arms, a popular live music venue is also just along the road.
27 Victoria Road, Cambridge, UK View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn €50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK Guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £250 must be paid in advance to confirm the booking.
1. An indoor social space where you can interact with other students and foster friendships.
2. The Boathouse Pub is perfect for a couple of drinks with your friends when you fancy a break.
3. The on-site laundry makes it easy for residents to maintain a supply of clean clothes.