29 Histon Road is a sleek six-bedroom accommodation nestled in the midst of a quaint neighbourhood with a lively student crowd due to its proximity to universities. A 20-minute walk will get you to the University of Cambridge, Trinity College and King’s College, while you can reach Anglia Ruskin University with a 20-minute bus ride. Translation- you don’t have to undergo the whole panicked rushing thing if you hit snooze a couple of times. Many historical sites and attractions are located nearby, so you can rest assured that you will be one busy bee.
Commuting to campus and exploring the city is as easy as falling off a log with the nearest bus stop being a stone’s throw away. The nearest train station is a 20-minute bus ride away if you ever feel like expanding your horizon of exploration to the rest of the UK. Do swing by the Bridge of Sighs, Rose Quarter, in your spare time, or you’ll be sorely missing out. And, don’t forget to explore Cambridge Market Square- you are sure to find some hidden gems.
29 Huston Road is an excellent choice for those who want to make some friends, and it is a social butterfly’s dream come true. The wide selection of rooms affords students their desired privacy, while the common lounging and dining area makes for the best hangout dens. They cater to various price ranges so you can choose one according to your budget. The accommodation has been designed to ensure students feel completely at home, with the comfiest beddings, TVs and furniture.
Unwind from the stress of uni life with a good brew or some cocktails- whatever suits your fancy, at Sir Issac Newton, Pickerel, or Carpenter’s Arms. Grab a cup of coffee from any of the coffee shops near the accommodation, and you are all set to chase away the morning blues. Meghna, Pakka, and La Mimosa are must-visit restaurants for foodies with a penchant for trying new cuisines.
29 Histon Rd Arbury, Cambridge CB4 3JB UK View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK Guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £250 must be paid in advance to confirm the booking.
1. Cambridge Market is quite close to the property, so stocking up on groceries will actually be a fun errand.
2. The property is located in a bustling hub with endless options for food and entertainment.
3. There are tons of tourist attractions,and so many things to do that boredom will never be an issue.