- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
6 Lyncombe Close Exeter
This student accommodation property is ideal for those pursuing academic goals, offering a stimulating environment that encourages personal and academic growth, as well as a vibrant community of individuals with similar aspirations. The living spaces are thoughtfully designed to promote collaboration and creativity, and the property features a wide range of amenities and study areas to balance work and leisure time. Additionally, the location is conveniently situated near the University of Exeter, making commuting a breeze.
Transportation to and from the property is easily accessible with well-connected pathways that accommodate all modes of transportation. The property is conveniently located just a short 12-minute walk from Prince of Wales Drive and even closer to the Victoria Inn on Union Road.
As for student life, there are plenty of entertainment options in the area, including restaurants, bars, and gaming centers offering a diverse range of cuisines. Whether you're seeking a quick snack or a leisurely meal, you'll find ample choices to satisfy your cravings
View on Map
- Outdoor Area
- Washing Machine
- Study Desk with Chair
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- No Bills Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
UL Exclusive Offer - Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
This apartment comes with 1 spacious bedrooms, and 1 bathroom. The bedroom provides access to a kitchen, and a spacious as well as student friendly living environment for a quiet and peaceful atmosphere . Additionally, there is a spacious outlook with a modern setup. It features a lit living space having a cozy atmosphere with an open kitchen and dining space.
This apartment comes with 2 spacious bedrooms, and 1 bathroom. The bedroom provides access to a kitchen, and a spacious as well as student friendly living environment for a quiet and peaceful atmosphere . Additionally, there is a spacious outlook with a modern setup. It features a lit living space having a cozy atmosphere with an open kitchen and dining space.
- 1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
- 2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
- 3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 4 instalments with a UK or EU Guarantor.
- 4. A holding deposit of £50 has to be paid in advance to make a booking.
- A £20 fee per week for utilities (gas, electric, broadband & water) is required.
What We Love
- The way to the heart is through the stomach is made extra real here. There are loads of restaurants, cafes, and eateries with the most delicious food from diverse cuisines.
- You can visit nearby parks for weekend getaways
- On weekends you can Netflix and chill at your place using the amazing wifi feature present in your property.
7 Lyncombe Close
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions