Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Located in a prominent area of London, Kings Cross student housing is one of the best in the country with everything within close proximity as thi student accommodation which will provide students access to central London and beyond it. Central St Martins, UCL, SOAS and Birkbeck university are all within close proximity. The Cavendish campus of the University of Westminster is also 10-minutes’ drive away.
The area offers excellent public transport facilities with bus stops and trains stations close by. The British Library (stop B) bus stop and British Library (stop C) bus stop are 4-minutes and 5-minutes walk away respectively. Trains can be boarded from nearby London Euston train station.
This new property in Kings Cross offers highly classy accommodations with Large and Premium Studio rooms to provide an exclusive feel. The rooms are airy and furnished with a double bed, desk and chair in a designated study spot and a fully-fitted kitchen with oven, hob, and sink. Every room has with it an ensuite washroom with shower cubicle.
Students can stay here rest assured that all supermarkets, medical stores, hangout zones and eateries are close to the accommodation for any kind of emergency or to fulfill sudden food cravings. If you are out of stock of the groceries head to the nearby Waitrose & Partners Bloomsbury supermarket or Tesco Express.
30 Thanet St, London WC1H 9QH, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Book with us and get £50 amazon voucher*
OFFER 2 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
OFFER 3 Get cleaning package at a nominal rate*
OFFER 4 Get bedding and kitchen pack at nominal rate*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
Sep 10, 2022
Sep 9, 2023
Sep 10, 2022
Sep 9, 2023
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in installments.
4. An advance rental payment of four weeks' rent at the time of booking and a security deposit of £250 at the time of check-in is required to confirm a booking.
1. Free access to Wi-Fi for anytime web browsing or simply to connect with friends and family back home.
2. A meeting room for chit chats or to make new friends.
3. Close proximity eateries like Tortilla Russell Square, Ciao Bella, and The Blue Door Bistro.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions