Located in the centre of the city, Carfax Quarter is a well-designed student housing that provides an ideal living environment to its residents. Students who attend the University of Oxford are just a 2-minutes walk away from their campus whereas Oxford Brookes University takes only 12-minutes to reach by bus. The close proximity to both the universities allows students to get some extra sleep and still reach for their lectures on time.
Carfax House has various public transport facilities available at its doorstep. The closest bus station is just a stone’s throw away, making travelling in and around the city very easy. The Oxford Train Station is also just a 12-minutes’ walk away from this residence from where you can board a train and explore other cities.
The property addresses all the essential needs of the students so they can focus on their academics. It comes with 5 – 7 bed en-suite cluster rooms that are fully furnished to the highest standards. These cluster rooms give an opportunity to mingle with like-minded students, make new friends and create a community feel. When you’re done with your studies you can go head-to-head with your mates in the games room or catch up and chill out in the cinema room. The property has fully equipped kitchens where you can prepare your meals and enjoy them with other residents in the large dining room.
Since the property is situated in central Oxford opposite Carfax Tower on Queen Street, you are right in the centre of the action within walking distance of everything you need as a student. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes, gyms and shops, just around the corner. On a sunny day, plan a picnic with your friends and head to Oxford University Parks to spend a nice weekend.
4 Queen St, Oxford OX1 1EJ, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK based guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £150 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. The games room is where you can organise pool tournaments to break the ice with other residents.
2. The House cocktail bar is within walking distance for when you want to take a break.
3. It offers onsite laundry facilities so you don’t have to go out in search of a laundromat.