- Room Types
- Payment Info
Padmore Cottage Worcester
Henwick is a suburb just north of St Johns and west of the River Severn.The University of Worcester is a close walk from the town centre, providing plenty of opportunities for socialising as well as studying. The area has a lot to offer, whether you're interested in purchasing your first house, going to a lecture, or shopping in the city centre.
This student accommodation Worcester won't have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis because the transport system is pretty good. There are Patterdale Drive and Worcester Crowngate bus stops that take about 3-5 minutes to walk to the bus stops from the property.
The property comes with an all-encompassing package of fantastic amenities. It comes with a premium wall mounted TV, large bedrooms, ample parking, modern kitchen appliances and a nice communal neighborhood.
There is never a dull moment for students living at Herwick as there is a wide variety of restaurants, bars, and tourist attractions nearby. Whether you want some European cuisine at Billi's or a delicious burger at the Burger Shop, there's something for every taste.
View on Map
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Storage
- Common Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
This ensuite property comes with 4 bedrooms with 4 attached bathrooms. Each of the bedrooms comes with a double bed, desk & chair and a wardrobe for storage. The bathrooms are spacious enough. The property also has a shared kitchen with all the modern amenities including a washing machine and a dishwasher. The living area is common and comes with a sofa and a coffee table.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. In order to book, a tenancy length of 46 weeks is required along with the security deposit of £50.
3. Rent must be paid weekly in both the cases- with or without the bills.
4. There is no booking fee apart from the rent and security deposit.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Sainsbury’s and Asda Superstore for your basic needs.
2. In case of emergency or medications you can hit the nearest pharmacies at the Kitsons and Scales from the property.
3. For fresh air and soothing environment you can have a walk around the Gheluvelt Park which is just some miles away from the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions