Samuel Tuke Apartments is a wonderful student housing apartment located on the vibrant Lawrence Street of York. Staying here places you within a short distance of top universities and several hang out spots. University of York is just 22-minutes’ walk away from this student accommodation while St John’s University also takes less than 25-minutes to reach on foot.
Since the accommodation is well-connected to the entire city, it’s fairly easy to travel in and around the city. The nearest bus stop is just a minutes’ walk away from the residence so reaching your campus on time is never a problem. During long weekends, you can even take a train from York Train Station located just an 18-minutes’ bus ride away from this property and explore other cities.
The accommodation provides all facilities under one roof for the convenience of its residents. The rooms are tastefully designed to offer maximum comfort to students. Make use of the fully fitted modern kitchen to prepare meals and enjoy them with other residents. The property has a laundry room which will help you to keep a supply of clean clothes. Organise a movie marathon in the onsite cinema room and enjoy watching movies on a big screen in the company of other residents. If you own a bicycle, you will be glad to know that the accommodation also offers bike storage, so you don’t have to worry about your two-wheeler being towed away.
This student housing is well-placed with plenty of bars, cafes, shops, and entertainment options located nearby. The Cross Keys Pub and Valhalla Pub are close to the property for when you want to grab a few drinks. There are several tourist attractions and museums in the city which you must surely visit to know more about the city.
37 Lawrence St, Layerthorpe, York YO10 3FU, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
3. The rent can be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK based guarantor.
4. No security deposit must be paid in advance to make a booking. However, the first payment must be made 10 days before your move-in date.
1. The laundry room is a lifesaver for students who wait till the last minute to wash their clothes.
2. The designated study room ensures a distraction-free zone for those late-night study sessions.
3. The outdoor courtyard is the best place to relax and unwind when the weather is sunny outside.