- Room Types
- Payment Info
Sterling Addison Berkeley
Nestled in the heart of Berkeley, Sterling Addison is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. Both the prestigious institutes, UC Berkeley and Berkeley Way West are at a distance of 0.3 and 0.4 miles respectively.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes are super fast and well connected across the city. Both the University Avenue and Grant Street bus stops are 3-5 minutes of walking distance from the property.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with premium quality furniture, a landscaped rooftop garden for hosting events and BBQ parties during weekends and laundry facilities. What’s more? Students can bring and even stay with their pets here.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Sterling Addison as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious American cuisine at Eureka and wholesome Thai dishes at Bangkok Noodles & Thai BBQ.
View on Map
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Double Bed
- Single Bed
- Bathroom and Shower
- Study Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Air Conditioner
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn $50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
This apartment comes with comfortable single bedding and a private bathroom. It is ideally for one occupant. In addition, there is a private kitchen area with modern steel appliances and a communal rooftop area for socializing with others.
2 beds 1 bath - These rooms cover a larger carpet area. It comes with two bedrooms for two occupants who share a common bathroom. In addition, they have access to a shared luxurious kitchen where they can cook meals together.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Based on guarantor screening, one needs to pay an amount of $500 as security deposit during booking.
3. Rent can be paid monthly via credit or debit card, e-check through the online portal or personal check and money order in the office.
4. No additional booking or application fee required except for the security deposit.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to CVS and Walgreens Pharmacy from the property.
2. A rooftop garden that offers a spectacular aerial view of the city and is an ideal venue for hosting evening get-togethers.
3. On running out of groceries and home essentials, one can run to the nearest Shattuck and Farmers Market.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions