- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Yugo College Park university club College Park (Maryland)
This student housing is located in the downtown of College Park and offers top-notch amenities as well as services. All the facilities needed by students are close by. Everybody's needs and requirements are duly taken care of. The student housing also offers outstanding security, maintenance amenities, and timely management services.
This neighborhood is home to many notable educational institutions. Of course, students who want to continue their study here can do so in a safe and secure environment. The University of Maryland is around 0.6 mile away from the accommodation, whereas UMIACS is located at a distance of 0.5 miles.
Nearby Areas of Interest
Due to its abundance of tourist attractions, visitors and students of all ages enjoy visiting this place. There are several well-known food joints, bars, and cafeterias close to this property. While The Hall CP is popular for its cocktails and snacks, Denny’s is well known for its fine American dining experience.
The city's public transportation system provides prompt services along with a number of additional benefits. Thanks to the first-rate transit system, everyone can participate in extracurricular activities, run daily errands, and arrive for class on time. The bus stops on Baltimore Ave and Lakeland Rd are not more than a 10 minute walk from the student housing.
View on Map
- Bicycle storage
- Coffee point
- Study Desk with Chair
- Pool Table
- Paid Parking
- Games Room
- Living Area
- Dining Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Air Conditioner
Security & Safety
- Onsite Maintenance
These rooms come with natural lighting and beautiful indoors. The 2 bedroom apartment comes with access to one communal bathroom. In addition, there’s a kitchen and living area that’s shared among everyone.
A studio comes with lavish furnishings and floor to ceiling glazing. These are particularly for students who want to enjoy living solo. From a furnished bedroom and a private bathroom to a kitchen equipped with modern appliances, one can make the most out of this extra floor area.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit equivalent to $300.
- Rent can be paid via the resident portal, check or money order.
- An application fee and administrative fee worth $25 and $125 will be required respectively.
- An additional reserved parking fee equivalent to $100 will also be required.
What We Love
- Close proximity to College Park Pharmacy from the property that can take care of everyone’s medical requirements.
- Students can visit the nearest United States Botanic Garden for a perfect weekend getaway.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Whole Foods Market.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions