- Room Types
- Payment Info
The University of California and Lincoln University are conveniently located near this student accommodation. The University of California is approximately 4.5 miles away, while Lincoln University is approximately 5.8 miles away. The close proximity of these educational institutions to the student housing allows students to easily balance their demanding study schedules with easy access to their home residences.
Getting to and from school should not involve a long commute for students. It is crucial for them to make the most of their travel time. Fortunately, this student accommodation is conveniently located near the Powell Marina and The Towers bus stops, ensuring that students can easily reach the campus on time. With such proximity to these transportation options, students can optimize their daily commute and arrive promptly for their classes.
Located in a serene and peaceful area, this student housing offers an ideal location for students seeking a vibrant and bustling environment. Situated in close proximity to various family-friendly restaurants, shops, and outdoor recreation areas, students can easily find respite from the fast-paced nature of student life. Just a few blocks away, Black Bear offers a delightful selection of delicious American food, perfect for satisfying cravings and indulging in comfort food. For those looking to experience the flavours of Mexico, Los Moles is a fantastic option, serving up exotic Mexican dishes that are sure to tantalize the taste buds.
View on Map
- Washer and Dryer
- Bicycle storage
- Basketball Court
- Trash Disposal
- Outdoor Balcony
- Fitness Center
- Lounge Area
- Rooftop Terrace
- Coffee Lounge
- Bicycle Parking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
- 24 Hour On-Call Staff
Studio rooms are perfect for students who are on the lookout for additional space and privacy. The area comes with aesthetic interiors, a fully equipped kitchenette as well as a private bathroom. Individuals occupying this space can socialize with peers in the communal lounge.
This one-bed apartment is ideal for premium furnishings. It also has comfortable bedding and access to a private bathroom. The apartment also features a kitchen equipped with all the necessary appliances and 3 person can share the apartment.
1. The prices listed are per person, per month.
2. Rent can be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfers.
3. Booking can be done after paying an application fee worth $60.
4. A security deposit worth $750 is required at the time of booking.
5. Also, a monthly pet deposit worth $500 and a monthly pet rent worth $65 is also required.
What We Love
1. The apartment is conveniently located adjacent to several local pharmacies, including CVS Pharmacy, ensuring quick and easy access to medicines.
2. Students residing in the apartment can conveniently pick up groceries and other necessities on their way home from Safeway supermarket.
3. For those looking to explore and enjoy their weekends, Cesar Chavez Park is a popular destination for students residing in the apartment.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions