- Room Types
- Payment Info
Ferry Street Flats Eugene
The most important thing students seek when they move to a foreign country is security and safety. This student accommodation is located in a secure and safe neighbourhood and is the ideal choice for international students. In view of the fact that Bushnell University is only 1.2 miles away, and the University of Oregon is 0.5 miles away, students will indeed not have much stress about travelling between the university and this student housing.
As a result of the close proximity of the student accommodation to the schools, students feel that they can easily access the schools. In less than 3 to 5 minutes, the bus stops W/S of Pearl S on 17th and E/S of Amazon Pkwy S on 19th are located at this student housing. The students have the option of walking or biking to the university without worrying about missing classes.
This student housing is located on Ferry Street, which signals the possibility of living in a quiet neighbourhood. There is an abundance of options for students to explore, from restaurants to cafes to bookstores to museums. The property is very close to Brail’s Restaurant, which serves a refreshing American breakfast. It is also some miles away from the apartment where students can obtain a hot cup of latte from Soko Coffee.
View on Map
- Lounge Area
- Common Area
- Mini Fridge
- Small kitchenette
- Coffee Table
- Pet Friendly
- Bicycle storage
- Private Kitchenette
- Residents Lounge
- Cooking Hob
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Trash Disposal
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
This corner space studio of size 307 sq ft comes equipped with all the modern amenities. The students get access to comfortable bedding with lots of storage space. The studio room also comes with a private bathroom and a kitchenette equipped with all the necessities.
This studio of size 251 sq ft comes equipped with all the modern amenities. The students get access to comfortable bedding with lots of storage space. The studio room also comes with a private bathroom and a kitchenette equipped with all the necessities.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid via e-check, credit card and cash via MoneyGram on the 1st of each month.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a security deposit worth $250 (on approved credit).
- Also, an application fee worth $50, a one-time pet fee of $250 and monthly pet rent of $35 are required at the time of booking.
What We Love
- A short walk from the property is Hirons Drug Shop, where you can get your medications.
- The nearby Safeway Grocery Store offers students easy access to groceries and other necessities.
- Students can enjoy walks at Alton Baker Park, which is nearby, making it easy for them to get some fresh air.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions