- Room Types
- Payment Info
Gold Zone Horizon Kent
Looking for a budget-friendly student housing in Kent, USA? Check out this student accommodation, ideally situated close to the renowned Kent State University - just 0.3 miles away. This incredibly cost-effective student living space in Kent will make your daily travels a whole lot easier to the campus.
This location is highly suitable for individuals who prioritize punctuality and prefer to avoid missing classes or long queues. This student housing in Kent offers convenience with its strategic location, providing direct access to public transportation. It is within proximity to two main bus stops, the KSU Summit & Whitehall Terrace WB, and the KSU Summit & Townhomes WB, which are only a short distance from the apartment.
This apartment in Kent promises a prime location. With proximity to the city's most prestigious landmarks, its charm is indisputable. It provides a perfect base whether you want to unwind at a local eatery or start your day amidst the city's lively atmosphere. Also, it is conveniently close to reputable places such as Taco Tontos, known for its delicious Mexican Tacos, and Bricco Kent, admired for their remarkable American breakfast.
View on Map
- Air Conditioner
- Washer and Dryer
- Ceramic cooktop
- Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- Shuttle Service
- Paid Parking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
- Meditation Room
This one-bedroom apartment, optimally designed for shared occupancy by two students, offers extensive space along with air-conditioning. The large bedroom, accentuated with carpet flooring, includes an attached bathroom. Notably, the private kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, can be fully used by students to cater to their culinary needs.
This one-bedroom, air-conditioned apartment is perfect for two students, boasting ample space. The bedroom is furnished with a sizeable carpet and a private bathroom. Importantly, the apartment also includes a private kitchen equipped with a refrigerator.
- Prices are listed per person per month.
- Rent can be paid via cash, cheque or electronic payment through the tenant portal.
- A security deposit worth the first month’s rent is required at the time of booking.
- Also, an advance payment equivalent to last month’s rent and a $65 application fee are required.
- A US guarantor is required.
- For pet lovers, an initial fee of $25 per pet is applicable.
What We Love
- Genoa Healthcare is conveniently located at a short distance from the property.
- For grocery and daily essentials shopping, Acme Fresh Market is in the vicinity and is open to all students.
- John Brown Tannery Park is also located near the apartment, which can be an ideal spot for an unwinding walk at any time.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions