- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
10793 Ohio Ave Los Angeles
Located in Los Angeles, this student Accommodation Los Angeles has recently been built. Because of its close proximity to many famous universities, it is popular among international students. It offers affordable accommodation for students and young professionals looking to live in the city. At a distance of 1.3 miles and 0.3 miles respectively from the property are the University of California Los Angeles, and Pacific Vietnam University.
The apartment is ideal for students who want to commute to campus on time regularly without missing classes or waiting in long lines. Public transportation is close to the apartment, so you don't have to walk long distances to reach Westwood NB & Rochester NS or Westwood SB & Ohio NS bus stops.
In addition to its stunning location, this apartment is situated in a beautiful area of the city that is full of impressive landmarks. It is not difficult to enjoy a relaxing evening at the end of a long day when students indulge in one of the many restaurants that can be found near their homes after they have spent a long day at work. They can walk to Westwood Thai Cafe and La Bruschetta, both of which sell delicious Thai curry and bruschetta within walking distance.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- Chest of Drawers
- Shared Kitchen
- Dining Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Trash Disposal
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
This private room in a four-bed apartment comes with a lot of space and a Ensuite bathroom. The room is fully furnished with all the necessary furniture. The apartment comes with a shared kitchen equipped with all the modern appliances. Residents can also do their own laundry at the apartment.
This private room in a four-bed apartment comes with a lot of space and a shared bathroom. The room is fully furnished with all the necessary furniture. The apartment comes with a shared kitchen equipped with all the modern appliances. Residents can also do their own laundry at the apartment.
- Prices are listed per person per month.
- Rent can be paid via e-checks, debit/credit cards, Paypal and cash via Payslip at local vendors.
- A one-time application fee of $55 and a one-time processing fee of $125 are required at the time of booking.
- Also, a security deposit equivalent to $1595 is required at the time of booking.
- Minimum lease term is 6 months.
What We Love
- CVS Pharmacy is far from the property and offers simple medication access.
- Students may always visit the nearby Target supermarket for groceries and other necessities.
- The apartment is close to Westwood Park, where students may go for a walk in their spare time.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions