- Room Types
- Payment Info
55 Union Newark (New Jersey)
This remarkable student housing is located in Newark, USA. The residence is nestled in a serene and tranquil community, providing you with a peaceful and calm living environment. You will discover a delightful selection of freshly renovated rooms that will surely captivate you. Moreover, there is a wide range of fantastic amenities right within our premises, ensuring you have everything you need for a fantastic stay.
You'll find a bunch of impressive universities just a stone's throw away from this student housing. Within a short distance, you'll come across the renowned Rutgers University, only 1.4 miles away. Additionally, the conveniently located Kean University East Campus is approximately 6.3 miles away, and New Jersey University is just 5.5 miles from here.
Looking for an array of amazing dining options? Look no further than this vibrant neighborhood. If you're in the mood for some delectable seafood, Seabra's Marisqueira is just a short distance away. Craving juicy hamburgers? Take a leisurely stroll around the corner to Atlas Horas Lanches, a charming spot that will satisfy your appetite.
The property is situated in a wonderful location that provides easy access to public transportation. Whether you need a hassle-free commute to your university or want to effortlessly explore different parts of the city, you'll love the nearby bus stops such as Mcwhorter St At Hamilton St and Union St At Green St.
View on Map
- Fitness Center
- Rooftop Terrace
- Bicycle storage
- Air Conditioner
- Club Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Pet Friendly
- Bicycle Parking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
The studio room is one of the ideal options for those who need privacy and comfort. The studio room is spacious enough with beautiful hardwood flooring and a private bathroom. Students will also get the privilege to use the private kitchen that comes equipped with the necessary appliances within the studio room.
The apartment boasts a bedroom with a private bathroom suitable for both solo occupants and individuals seeking a shared living arrangement. The bedroom boasts beautiful hardwood flooring with an ample amount of storage space. The residents living in the apartment will also get access to a private kitchen equipped with all the necessary appliances.
- Prices listed are per unit, per month.
- A security deposit worth 1.5x the annual rent plus an NJ Resident as a personal Guarantor is required at the time of booking.
- Rent can be paid in installments, EMI via electronic payments through the resident portal.
- An application fee worth $50 is also required at the time of booking.
- Pet lovers need to pay a one-time pet fee worth $200 and a monthly pet rent worth $50.
- For parking spaces, a certain additional amount worth $250 - $400 per month is also required.
- For storage units, $175 per month is required.
What We Love
- Walgreens Pharmacy presents a hassle-free way to pick up your medications, conveniently located in the vicinity.
- In addition, there is a nearby Whole Foods Supermarket that serves as the ideal destination for all your grocery and essential shopping requirements.
- Moreover, while you're out and about exploring the city, make sure to pay a visit to the stunning Whitney Houston Mural.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions