- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
152 West 15th Street New York
As an international student in a bustling city like New York, finding affordable accommodation can be a struggle. This student housing is the perfect option for those who are travelling from far away and want to make sure classes are not missed, as it is only 1.8 miles away from the City University of New York and 1.1 miles from St. John’s University. The accommodation is a great choice for its convenience and affordability. It is close enough to the universities so that students won’t miss out on important classes and lectures, while also being close to the city centre.
It is not easy to live in a foreign country, especially when it comes to commuting a long distance, so the best way to save money is to avoid using a car or Uber to get around. Thankfully, public transportation is a great way to get around town. It is convenient for students to get to classes and other places easily if they take the bus to the bus stations at 6 W 14 St/7 Av and W 14 St/8 Av, which are close to this student housing area.
This property is a great fit for students searching for a place to lay their heads. It offers flexible lease terms and conditions that can be tailored to best suit the needs of each individual student. Whether you are looking for a short-term or a long-term lease, this property has it all.
Living in a student area brings a lot of convenience and security. There are many resources and amenities nearby, that students can make use of. Parks, supermarkets, pharmacies and eateries are close by, so students can easily access them. For pizza lovers looking for a delicious and convenient option, Capizzi is the perfect spot. Located just a few blocks away from the apartment, this restaurant offers a wide array of tasty pizzas with a variety of toppings and flavours.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Storage Space
- Bedside Table
- Living Area
- Dining Table
- Air Conditioner
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Heating Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
- Electronic Key
This single studio room is a perfect choice for students who need privacy and comfort. The studio room is fully furnished with all the essential amenities and a private bathroom. It also comes with a small fully-fitted kitchenette space for the students.
Students looking for a spacious apartment with a private room are sure to find the perfect option for themselves if they want privacy and comfort at their disposal. The private bedroom is fully furnished with all the essential amenities and a private bathroom. The apartment also comes with a small living space and a fully-fitted shared kitchen for the students.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid in full upfront or in two instalments via credit card or bank transfer. Payment of the second instalment will be automatically deducted via ACH, and the Tenants' bank details will be required.
- A refundable security deposit of one month’s rent is required at the time of booking.
- A mandatory exit cleaning fee of $100 will be deducted from the security deposit at the end of the stay.
What We Love
- Located conveniently right next to student housing, Ansonia Pharmacy is the perfect place to get all your medical needs.
- For those weekly grocery runs, Gristedes supermarket is the closest grocery store, offering students a wide variety of items for their pantry.
- On the weekends, Washington Square Fountain is the perfect place for students to explore and enjoy the outdoors.
Single room in Magnificent Apartment
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions