- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
230 Sullivan Street New York
As an international student, it can be daunting to find budget-friendly accommodation in a city like New York. Fortunately, this student accommodation is here to help. Located just 0.3 miles from New York University, it is the perfect option for students who need to travel from afar and don't want to miss any classes. Students can benefit from the convenient location and save on accommodation without having to compromise on quality.
Living in a foreign land can be expensive, especially when it comes to commuting a long distance. To save money, it is best to avoid using cars or Uber to get around. Fortunately, public transportation is a great way to get around the city. For example, the bus stations on 6 Ave/W Houston St and 6 Avenue & West 3 Street are close to this student housing area, making it convenient for students to get to classes and other activities.
This property is perfect for students looking for a place to call home. It offers flexible lease terms and conditions that are tailored to meet the needs of students. Whether you are looking for a short-term or long-term lease, this property has it all.
Living in a certain area as a student comes with many advantages, with many of the resources and amenities you need conveniently located close by. Safety is a priority, and living in a safe neighbourhood ensures that students can take full advantage of the parks, supermarkets, pharmacies, and eateries that surround them. If you are looking for a tasty breakfast option near the apartment, Market Table is the place to go. Located just a few blocks away, it offers a wide variety of delicious American breakfast dishes that are sure to satisfy any hunger. If you're looking for something a bit more Mexican-inspired, Tacombi’s Tacos is definitely worth checking out.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Storage Space
- Bedside Table
- Private Bathroom
- Living Area
- Electric Cooker
- Dining Table
- Air Conditioner
- Iron & Ironing board
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
- Electronic Key
This two-bedroom apartment, suitable for two students in a sharing occupancy comes with an ample amount of space. The bedroom is fully furnished with all the essential amenities and a private bathroom. The apartment also comes with a small living space and a fully-fitted shared kitchen for the students.
As this studio room is able to accommodate two students at a time, it is a great option for students looking for a shared bedroom in a spacious environment. The studio room is fully furnished with all the essential amenities and a private bathroom. It also comes with a small fully-fitted kitchenette space for the students.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid in full upfront or in two instalments via credit card or bank transfer. Payment of the second instalment will be automatically deducted via ACH, and the Tenants' bank details will be required.
- A refundable security deposit of one month’s rent is required at the time of booking.
- A mandatory exit cleaning fee of $100 will be deducted from the security deposit at the end of the stay.
What We Love
1. CVS Pharmacy offers students a wide range of pharmacy services and is conveniently located right next to student housing.
2. For the weekly grocery runs, Morton Williams is the closest grocery store, providing students with all their grocery needs.
3. On the weekends, Hudson River Park is a great place to visit and explore. With its vast array of activities and sights, students can enjoy a fun and relaxing day out.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions