- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
308 West 18th Street New York
It can be hard to find affordable accommodation when you are an international student in an affluent city like New York. If you 're coming from far away and don't want to miss classes, this student housing is perfect for you. This property is located just 1.0 miles from New York University and 1.1 miles from Kent State University, making it a great choice due to its convenience and affordability.
To save money, it is best to avoid using a car or Uber when living in a foreign country, especially when commuting long distances. Public transportation is an easy and convenient way to get around town. In particular, there are two bus stops within walking distance of the apartment at 9 Avenue/W 18 Street as well as W 14 Street/9 Avenue, which makes it very easy for students to travel to classes and other destinations. As a way to save money while still getting around, taking the bus is an excellent option.
Whether you are looking for a short-term or long-term lease, this property meets the needs of all students who are looking for a rental home or a place to call home. This property offers flexible lease terms and conditions, so each student's needs can be met.
The convenience and security of living in a student community is second to none. This area is filled with a wide range of resources and amenities, making it the perfect place for students. For students who are studying and living on their own, this is particularly advantageous, as they can be sure that whatever they require for survival will be available to them. Capizzi is a great option for pizza lovers looking for a convenient and delicious option. In addition to pizza, Old Country Coffee also offers a variety of coffee options. It is located just a few blocks from the apartment.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Bedside Table
- Study Desk with Chair
- Living Area
- Cooking Hob
- Electric Cooker
- Dining Table
- Air Conditioner
- Hair Dryer
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
- Electronic Key
This two-bedroom apartment offers two students an ideal shared living arrangement. Both bedrooms come fully furnished with all the necessary amenities, and the apartment includes a shared bathroom. In addition, there is a small living area and a fully-equipped shared kitchen, giving the students plenty of space to enjoy their stay.
This studio room is the ideal living environment for two students. Spacious and well-furnished, the room is complete with all the necessary amenities for comfort and convenience. The private bathroom ensures one's privacy while the fully-equipped kitchenette provides the necessary space for the students to prepare meals.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid in full upfront or in two instalments via credit card or bank transfer. Payment of the second instalment will be automatically deducted via ACH, and the Tenants' bank details will be required.
- A refundable security deposit of one month’s rent is required at the time of booking.
- A mandatory exit cleaning fee of $100 will be deducted from the security deposit at the end of the stay.
What We Love
- Ansonia Pharmacy is the ideal destination for all your medical needs, conveniently located right next to student housing.
- The nearby Gristedes supermarket is also a great option for stocking up on groceries, offering students a comprehensive selection of products for their homes.
- For a more leisurely outing, Washington Square Fountain is the perfect place for students to explore and enjoy the outdoors on the weekends.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions