Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Situated in the upper west side of Manhattan, Central Park West Home is a beautiful co-living student housing that, apart from ensuring a comfortable living and a sound university life, is also trustworthy and secure. The campuses of Columbia University and Barnard College are 11 minutes and 14 minutes via bus.
Commuting to their university campuses won’t be much of a trouble for students either as the public transportation is brilliant and well connected across the city. The most utilized mode of transportation is the bus. The Manhattan Avenue and the Central Park North bus stops are the nearest ones, within a walking distance from the property.
Apart from being secure and trustworthy, Central Park West Home comes with a remarkable array of amenities which attract students, both domestic and overseas, all across the year. The facilities include fully furnished private rooms with queen size bedding and bath, equipped communal kitchen with modern appliances and communal laundry facilities. Additionally, there is unlimited Wi-fi access and 24x7 surveillance cameras.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay here as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy a weekend evening getaway at the Chez Lucienne and a brief walk to the Riverside Park. There are numerous supermarkets within walking distance for those who run out of groceries during unlikely times.
7 W 108th St, New York, NY 10025 View on Map
Choose Your Room
Central Park West Home property is a co-living space that comes with four private bedrooms. This private room is for a single occupant. In addition, these private rooms come with queen size bedding, chairs, desk, Wi-Fi, shared bathroom with shower space, shared stocked kitchen and a nightstand for those pulling all nighters before an exam.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Booking can be done by credit or debit card, bank transfer, PayPal for the first month and deposit. Second month onwards a convenience fee of 4% will be charged.
3. Rent can be paid in equal monthly installments.
4. A security deposit will be 50% of monthly fee has to be paid to book the room. However, there are no application fees.
1. Unlimited Wi-Fi access in the common area, dining space and rooms.
2. Free membership to across 90+ gyms and access to co-working spaces in the whole of New York.
3. The massive television in the common area to enjoy Netflix with friends.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions