- Room Types
- Payment Info
3920 Sansom Street Philadelphia
Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania students will find this comfortable student accommodation in Philadelphia ideal for their needs. With the two universities being only 1.0 and 0.4 miles apart, there is no need to worry about long commutes or transportation costs. Students can easily manage their rigorous study schedule with easy access to their primary residence.
Travel time is an important factor for students who are looking to make the most of their time. Therefore, when choosing a place close to their school, proximity to public transportation is a key factor. Fortunately, this property is conveniently located near two bus stops - 40th St & Walnut St and Chestnut St & 41st St, providing students with easy access to campus without a lengthy commute.
Situated in a delightful urban getaway, the modern building offers a unique atmosphere of calm and sophistication. With upscale dining options and top-notch shopping options, students are sure to find something to suit their tastes. They can enjoy a delicious American breakfast at White Dog Cafe, or try the Mexican tacos at Copabanana University City.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- Chest of Drawers
- Shared Bathroom
- Storage Space
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- No Bills Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
It is the perfect place for students who are looking for a large and spacious apartment with five bedrooms with three shared bathrooms. The bedrooms are large enough to house all the furniture. Students will also have access to a common kitchen and an in-unit washer/dryer that is available to everyone living in the apartment.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month and can be paid via credit card, e-check or in cash through Moneygram.
- A security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent is required at the time of booking.
- Also, an application fee worth $125 is required at the time of booking.
What We Love
- For easy medication access, the facility is close to local pharmacies such as CVS Pharmacy.
- The Supremo Food Market is near the apartment, allowing students to pick up food on their way home.
- Students can visit the Rocky Statue as a weekend gateway.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions