- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Centennial Village Raleigh
Marked with excellence in student housing and taking care of the all time needs of students. Centennial Village is one student housing option you can go for. The Centennial campus of NC State University is just 4-minutes’ drive away while Shaw University is 9-minutes drive away. Meredith College is also 10-minutes’ drive away.
Just on the Wolfline Bus Route, this accommodation offers excellent public transport facilities with buses available in seconds to take you to your destination within the city limits. To board trains one can head to Raleigh Union Station, Carry Station, and Durham Train Station, so there are many options for you to explore what lies at the outskirts of the Raleighs city.
Centennial Village offers rooms designed to perfection, very student centric with 3 bedroom apartment options available with separate bedrooms to maintain privacy longside having an ensuite washroom. The rooms are comfortable with a double bed, study desk and chair, wardrobe and a separate common washer and dryer room.
Unwind at the lounge area during leisure times and also head to the Yoga room for some relaxation. When in the mood to dine out, check out restaurants like ‘Taste of Morocco’ for some Moroccan cuisine, ‘A Place at the Table’ and ‘Libation 317’.
View on Map
- Pet Friendly
- Yoga Room
- Coffee Table
- Outdoor Area
- Swimming Pool
- Study Room
- Washer and Dryer
- Bathroom and Shower
- Fitness Center
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- No Bills Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
This is a 3 bedroom apartment with ensuite washrooms in each bedroom. It is meant for triple occupancy where each bedroom has a double bed, study desk and chair, wardrobe and separate washer and dryer room.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid via Rent Plus.
- Rent can be paid in full or in 12 installments.
- An admin fee of $150, an application fee of $35 and a move-in fee of $60 are required at the time of booking.
- Also, an all-inclusive utility package of $65 per month and a one-time pet fee of $400 is required at the time of booking.
What We Love
1. Accommodation is on the Wolfline bus route to ensure easy commute.
2. BBQ grills are available to party out on weekends with some grilled veggies and non-veg.
3. Close proximity to universities, public transport, city attractions and hangout zones.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions