Marked with excellence in student housing and taking care of the all time needs of students. Centennial Village is one student housing option you can go for. The Centennial campus of NC State University is just 4-minutes’ drive away while Shaw University is 9-minutes’ drive away. Meredith College is also 10-minutes’ drive away.
Just on the Wolfline Bus Route, this accommodation offers excellent public transport facilities with buses available in seconds to take you to your destination within the city limits. To board trains one can head to Raleigh Union Station, Carry Station, and Durham Train Station, so there are many options for you to explore what lies at the outskirts of the city.
Centennial Village offers rooms designed to perfection, very student centric with 3 bedroom apartment options available with separate bedrooms to maintain privacy longside having an ensuite washroom. The rooms are comfortable with a double bed, study desk and chair, wardrobe and a separate common washer and dryer room.
Unwind at the lounge area during leisure times and also head to the Yoga room for some relaxation. When in the mood to dine out, check out restaurants like ‘Taste of Morocco’ for some Moroccan cuisine, ‘A Place at the Table’ and ‘Libation 317’.
2311 Crescent Creek Drive RALEIGH, NC 27606 View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent can be paid via Direct Debit or via Bank Transfer. Cash will not be accepted
3. The rent must be paid in full or in 12 equal instalments.
4. Security deposit of $200 must be paid in advance to confirm the booking.
1. Accommodation is on the Wolfline bus route to ensure easy commute.
2. BBQ grills are available to party out on weekends with some grilled veggies and non-veg.
3. Close proximity to universities, public transport, city attractions and hangout zones.