- Room Types
- Payment Info
Hunting Lodge Storrs
When students go to a new country, one of the most significant things they look for is security and safety. This is especially true for international students who are unfamiliar with their surroundings and may feel vulnerable in a new environment. One specific example of student housing in a secure and safe community is located near the University of Connecticut. This residence is only 2.4 miles away from the university, making it a convenient option for students.
The student housing is conveniently located in close proximity to the institutions, providing pupils with a sense of ease and convenience. This advantageous location allows students to easily walk or take buses to their campuses without having to worry about missing their classes. In terms of transportation options, there are two bus stations near the student housing: Holiday Mall and Jensens.
The student apartment on Burt Latham Road is situated in a tranquil and laid-back community, offering an ideal environment for students. This peaceful setting provides a great atmosphere for studying and relaxation. From eateries to cafés, bookstores to museums, there is something for everyone. One notable establishment nearby is the Red Rock Cafe. This cosy cafe is a convenient spot for students to enjoy a light American breakfast. For those in search of a delicious cup of cappuccino, the Stafford Coffee Company is just a few kilometres away.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Hardwood Floors
- Carpet Flooring
- Dining Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Internet Included
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Trash Disposal
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
This fully furnished apartment comes with two bedrooms with a shared bathroom. The bedrooms are spacious enough with all the premium furnishings. The apartment has a shared kitchen equipped with all the modern appliances and granite countertops.
1. The prices listed are per person, per month.
2. Rent can be paid via check, money order, or through the online system in one, two or twelve equal instalments.
3. At the time of booking, an additional rent mitigated risk fee of $12.95 and other charges (application fee, administration fee & telecom charges) of $260 need to be paid.
4. Also, a community fee of $20 is required.
What We Love
1. CVS Pharmacy is conveniently located just a short walk away from the property, making it incredibly convenient for residents to access the medicines.
2. Students can also rely on the nearby Big Y Supermarket for all their grocery and other essential needs.
3. For those looking to enjoy some outdoor activities or simply take a leisurely walk, Riverroad Park is conveniently located nearby the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions