- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Laurel, a well-known student residence, is located in Syracuse. Students frequently choose this home because of its closeness to both the College of Professional Studies at Syracuse University and Syracuse University. The region has a wide range of amenities designed with college students' wishes and requirements in mind.
The prestigious universities are very close to the property so students can skip driving too far or at all to attend their regular courses. College of Professional Studies at Syracuse University is just 16 minutes away from the property on foot and Syracuse University is just 13 minutes away from the property on foot.
The neighbourhood has a lot of eateries and tourist sites that captivate tourists and locals of all ages. This region is also known for its student-friendly clubs and restaurants such as Key Pizza is just 14 minutes away from the property on foot and is known for its amazing pizza and Shifty's Bar & Grill is just 1.5 miles away from the property and is known for its hot wings & other American grub, plus pool & a lineup of live music.
Those living in this property can easily access public transport, the best and most affordable option for students willing to travel from their accommodations. The nearest bus stop is E Genesee St & S Townsend St is just 9 minutes away from the property on foot and S Townsend St & E Genesee St is just 9 minutes away from the property on foot.
View on Map
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Coffee-Breakfast Bar
- Shuttle Service
- Washer and Dryer
- Lounge Area
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Coffee Lounge
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
The room is spacious and comes with all the necessary amenities which a student needs. It comes with 4 beds and 4 baths. There is a shared kitchen for the students so they can cook their own meals.
The room is spacious and comes with all the necessary amenities which a student needs. It comes with 3 beds and 3 baths. There is a shared kitchen for the students so they can cook their own meals.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month even though there is a grace period until the 3rd.
- Rent can be paid in full or in 3 instalments via credit card, debit card or e-check.
- A security deposit worth $200 are required at the time of booking.
- Also, an $12.95 for Additional Rent Mitigated Risk fee is required.
What We Love
- Harbor Pharmacy is just 1 mile away from the property for quick access to the medicines.
- Price Rite Marketplace of Syracuse is just 1.2 miles away from the property for buying groceries.
- Thornden Park is a famous park in the city and is 1.5 miles away from the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions