- Room Types
- Payment Info
Unilodge SCU Lismore - Orion Lismore
Situated in New South Wales, SCU Lismore Orion is one of the best options for overseas student housing pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very famous Southern Cross University is merely 150 metres away.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Ballina Rd and Dalley St bus stops are approximately a 5 minute’s walk away.
This student accommodation Lismore offers an all-encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with modern furnishings and vast communal spaces. The kitchen conveniences are also a big bonus for those with an inclination for cooking. Additionally, there are other facilities such as laundry, BBQ facilities and much more!
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Orion as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy classic Mexican meals from Taco Love Bro’s and delicious fish & chips at Lucky’s Seafood.
View on Map
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Table
- Laundry Room
- Lounge Area
- Dining Table
- Smart TV
- Onsite Maintenance
- Study Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn A$50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
These six bedroom apartments are ideal for six occupants and are therefore occupied by bachelors who are on a hunt for additional space and room privacy. Besides, the ones staying here get complete access to the common bath, kitchen and living space.
These four bedroom apartments can be occupied by four individuals who enjoy room privacy and get access to all communal facilities such as a shared bathroom, a communal kitchen as well as dining space.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week
- Booking can be done securely through an online website. You will have to complete a direct debit form with UniLodge and each month rent is deducted from your account.
- Rent can be paid in equal monthly installments
- No application fees are required but you need to pay a two weeks’ advance rent with a bond of 4-6 weeks rent.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Priceline Pharmacy and Brand’s Pharmacy from the property.
- Students can make the most of BBQ facilities and have fun filled weekends.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest SPAR and ALDI Supermarkets.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions