- Room Types
- Payment Info
Basecamp Aarhus Aarhus
This student housing is in great demand among students attending Aarhus University in Denmark. The property's proximity to the university, which is only 900 meters away, makes it a popular choice among students. The hotel is not only ideally placed in the city center, but it is also easily accessible by public transit.
Students residing in student accommodation Aarhus have the convenience of easily catching a bus from nearby locations. For instance, there are two bus stops nearby, namely Ekkodalen/Paludan Müllers Vej (Aarhus Kom) and Storcenter Nord/Paludan Müllers Vej (Aarhus Kom). These bus stops offer students the opportunity to effortlessly commute to their desired destinations.
The student housing in this building is undeniably located in an exceptionally advantageous area. Situated amidst a plethora of pubs and restaurants, students residing here have access to a wide selection of culinary options, all within easy walking distance. China Palace is a Chinese restaurant located just a short walk away from the apartment. As the name suggests, it serves a variety of delicious Chinese dishes to cater to different tastes. If you're looking for something quick and convenient, Carl's Jr. is another option available just outside the apartment, known for its selection of fast food.
View on Map
- Lounge Area
- Table Tennis
- Common Area
- Bicycle Storage
- Window Blinds
- Party Space
- Study Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
- 24 Hour On-Call Staff
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn €50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
This single-student apartment are equipped with everything you need to feel at home. These are best suited for single occupancy and come with high-quality furniture and a private bathroom. Also, these rooms share a kitchen with 10 people and have no kitchenette in the room.
These single-student rooms are equipped with everything you need to feel at home. These are best suited for single occupancy and come with high-quality furniture and a private bathroom. Also, these rooms come with a private kitchen equipped with the necessary appliances.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- A security deposit worth three months’ rent is required at the time of booking.
- Rent can be paid via debit, credit cards or bank transfers.
- Booking can be done securely after the first month’s rent payment upfront.
- It is required that the student tenant give 12 weeks' notice in advance of checking out.
- For the second occupant of the room, an additional fee of €46.97/250 DKK will be charged.
What We Love
- The property's prime location near Apoteket Pharmacy ensures that residents have easy access to medications.
- The nearby Netto supermarket offers a convenient option for students to fulfil their grocery needs.
- When it comes to weekend getaways, students have the option to visit the nearest Lille Torv.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions