- Room Types
- Payment Info
Aachen West Neubau Aachen
This property is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very renowned RWTH Aachen University is only 2.1 kms away from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Aachen and Forckenbeckstr bus stops are approximately a 7-10 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. It comes with standard apartments, balconies as well as private rooms. Students can make the most of the luxury available here, such as the gym & fitness center, the open lounge area and so much more.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Aachen West Neubau as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy classic sushi from Best Friends and delicious Modern European cuisine at Boulevard 30.
View on Map
- Rooftop Terrace
- Lounge Area
- Club Room
- Living Room
- Shower Cubicle
- Bicycle Storage
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn €50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
This is a private bedroom in a shared apartment allowing dual occupancy. Students occupying each private room get to access a shared bathroom. Everyone can cook and enjoy meals together in the common kitchen area.
This apartment is perfect for single occupancy as it offers spacious living and privacy. In addition, students get to enjoy a private kitchen as well as a bath attached to the bedroom. Communal facilities can be accessed by all.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a specific deposit amount that is refunded within two months of the end of the tenancy date.
- Rent can be paid by the 2nd of every month via direct debit.
- A certain service fee and booking fee is charged that covers the administrative work, paper/data management and reservation of an apartment.
What We Love
- Fitness enthusiasts can hit the gym studio after a hectic day at school
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest REWE and Jumbo supermarkets
- There is a beautiful and spacious garden where students can host mini parties and engage in fun activities
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions