Get the right properties for your study stay safe
These types of rooms in Coventry city are well-furnished and are designed to meet specific needs of individuals with ample storage space and WIFI accessibility throughout the accommodation premises. There is also a desk and chair in the room. Mostly double rooms are available for dual occupancy.
Another advantage of staying in these private accommodations is the close proximity to important places of interest as well as the city centre. This serves as a boon for couples where if one of them is a university student then they can save time and money on commuting. Being close to the city centre means that residents can spend time with their friends in the nearby restaurants, cafes, bars, and pubs.
12-Room Shared House on Regent Street is private accommodation in Coventry which is a household for either a single person or members of the same family offers excellent transport links connecting the city, where residents are free to explore their surroundings during their spare time. Trains and buses can be boarded from the nearby bus station or city junction which is walking distance from where they stay. There is also no need to worry about running out groceries because the supermarkets and stores are within walking distance.
16 Regent street, COVENTRY, CV1 3EP View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
Sep 7, 2022
Mar 8, 2023
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. The security deposit, advance payment and application fee during booking varies with property.
3. Rent can be paid in monthly installments on the first day of each month via bank transfer, e-check, card or money order.
4. The requirement of a guarantor varies with property depending on qualification status.
1. A smart TV in every apartment to ensure students have their perfect Netflix and chill moments on a weekend.
2. A dedicated staff and maintenance team to ensure a higher standard of living and 24x7 security.
3. Close proximity to shopping centers, museums, tourist attractions and pharmacies from the lodging.