- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
West Village Glasgow
Exploring from your accommodation is as easy as walking to the University of Glasgow in just five minutes’ and to the University of Strathclyde and Glasgow Caledonian University in just fifteen minutes’ by metro. Head to Princes Square Shopping Centre for a tour of the best high street fashion brands in just 8 minutes’ by metro.
West Village is the most popular student accommodation in Glasgow as this area is extremely well-connected via public transport. The nearest bus station is just 11 minutes’ away and the subway station is just 12 minutes’ from our accommodation. Our accommodation provide you a perfect combination of student shared flats for four to six residents as well as studio apartments.
In between adventures, come to your furnished studio and swipe your key before collapsing in your comfortable bed in front of the smart TV. When you’re not in class, rent a bike and explore the city as you can store your bike and keep it safe and secure with our onsite storage facility.
Designed with a student living in mind, you can rather some private time after a day of studies or head over to the onsite gym to re-energies and once you’ve cooled down, unwind with a good film in the cinema room before getting a good night’s sleep.
View on Map
- Bicycle Storage
- Games Room
- Laundry Room
- Study Room
- Pool Table
- Lounge Area
- Common Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Contents Insurance
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book with us and get £100 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Private room includes a 3/4 sized bed, fitted furniture, and plenty of storage space.
2. Modern kitchen complete with a fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, and kettle.
3. Attached bathroom.
1. Located on the 7th-9th floors.
2. Private room includes a 3/4 sized bed, fitted furniture, and plenty of storage space.
3. Modern kitchen complete with a fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, and kettle.
4. Attached bathroom.
1. A security deposit of £250 is required to to secure a booking for Jan 2021 and an amount of £100 must be paid to secure a booking for Sep 2021.
2. The rent may be paid either in full or in 4 instalments with or without a UK Guarantor.
3. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
4. The listed prices are per person, per week.
What We Love
160/8 Great Western Road
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions