- Room Types
- Payment Info
The Madison Ames
Primely located in Ames, The Madison is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The famous Iowa State University is merely 2.6 miles from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Mortensen Rd and Lawrence Avenue Westbound bus stops are approximately a 3-5 minute’s walk away.
The student accommodation offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide range of room categories. What’s more? The accommodation is pet friendly so one can get their paw friends with them inside the premises. Additionally, the interiors are naturally lit and aesthetically pleasing.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at The Madison as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy classic BBQ steaks at Cornbred Barbecue and mouth watering burgers at Culver’s.
View on Map
- Swimming Pool
- Volleyball Court
- Basketball Court
- Coffee Table
- Pet Friendly
- En-suite Bathroom
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Air Conditioner
- Cable Connection
Security & Safety
- 24/7 emergency services
This apartment comes with four bedrooms and two baths that are shared among everyone. Students get to enjoy the privacy and comfort of their individual living spaces. Every bedroom includes bedding and free as well as high speed internet.
This apartment kind comes with four bedrooms and a bathroom attached to each room. It’s ideal for students on a hunt for space and privacy. Every bedroom includes a full-size bed, premium furnishings and completely free as well as high speed internet.
- The listed prices are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done after having paid a certain amount as the security deposit.
- The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
- Pet fee includes a $300 non-refundable fee for each dog/cat as well as an additional pet rent worth $25 per month.
What We Love
- Close proximity to CVS Pharmacy and Hy-Vee Pharmacy from the property.
- A luxury style pool where everyone can relax and even host mini parties by the poolside during summers.
- There is a space for social events where students can interact and chill after a hectic day at school.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions