- Room Types
- Payment Info
The Seneca Columbus
This student apartment is located at East Broad Street in Columbus near To piary Park. With its proximity to various colleges and campuses, it is suitable for students who are looking for higher education opportunities here. The Capital University Law School, Columbus State Community College, and Franklin University are accessible and are located at a walking distance of 3-8 minutes.
This property is located near several public transport links so commuting in the city is convenient. The nearest bus stop is located at E Broad St & S Grant Avenue which is merely a few steps away from here.
This property features renovated fully furnished studios, as well as 1- and 2-bedroom apartments having vinyl flooring. Every apartment has large windows that allow an abundance of natural light and fresh air while offering stunning views of the downtown city. The property comes with central heating and air conditioning. You will find ample opportunities to socialize, stay fit, and enjoy as there is a fitness center, yoga studio, resident lounge, and monthly resident events.
You will find convenience stores, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, and bars within a stone's throw distance, such as Dollar General, Schokko Cafe, and Domino’s Pizza. When bored, visit some tourist spots such as the Columbus Museum of Art, Kelton House Museum & Garden, Thurber Park, Ohio Theatre, and Blackburn Park.
View on Map
- Storage Space
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Yoga Room
- Lounge Area
- Coffee-Breakfast Bar
- Pet Friendly
- Social Events
- Washer and Dryer
- Onsite Maintenance
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 emergency services
This large and fully-furnished 2-bedroom apartment has everything for your comfort including an in-unit washer/dryer, a common living area, a shared full kitchen, and a dining area. Every bedroom comes with a cozy bed, study space, and a lot of storage space.
This exceptionally spacious and fully-furnished 2-bedroom apartment has everything for your comfort including an in-unit washer/dryer, a common living area, a shared full kitchen, and a dining area. Every bedroom comes with a cozy bed, study space, and a lot of storage space.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month even though there is a grace period until the 3rd.
- Rent can be paid via credit card, debit card or e-check.
- An administrative fee worth $285 and an application fee worth $60 are required.
- Also, an extra fee of $115 which includes $95 for Off-Site Parking fee and $20 for Utilities fee is required.
What We Love
- Proximity to the university campuses and most of the transport links.
- Fully-furnished apartments with a host of amenities including a resident lounge, fitness center, and yoga studio.
- Conveniently located near convenience stores, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, and tourist spots.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions