Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Being situated in one of the most portable locations for the student, this property turns out to be a great pick for overseas students. Many availing features make the property more delightful. It helps the student life to grow more since it has close proximity to a very known and prestigious university. Two of them are East Carolina University and the College of Business.
The property is within walking distance of public transportation. Walking a few steps from the property, students can easily catch a bus. This apartment has the benefit of being close to public transportation. 10th St at Copper Beech Wy (Copper Beach | Former Pirates Cove ), the Bus stop is just a walk away from the property.
The property comes in with all the in-style amenities and comprises all the housing gadgets. The apartment has well-equipped bedrooms, each with a comfortable double bed and other furnishings. It also has designed bathrooms, a large kitchen with modern appliances, and a living room with sofas, a table, and chairs for students to interact and chill together.
Talking about entertainment and rejuvenation in the location, you can find many restaurants and bars presenting some really good food and drinks as well. You can get a variety of Classic food at the GK Cafe & Catering, situated nearby.
2001 Copper Beech Way, Greenville, NC 27858, United States View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
No deposit and application fee required (waived off).*
Refer and earn $50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
This apartment kind comes with four bedrooms and a bathroom attached to each room. It’s ideal for students on a hunt for space and privacy. Every bedroom includes a full-size bed, premium furnishings, and completely free as well as high-speed internet.
Designed for double occupancy, these modern and comfortable 3-bedroom apartments come with a living room and a communal fully-equipped kitchen. The living area has a sofa, chair, coffee table, TV, end table, and entertainment stand.
1. Prices listed are per person, per month.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid an annual administrative fee of $200 along with the first regular rent installment.
3. Payment can be made in 12 equal installments by online money transfer, credit/debit card, or ACH electronic checking. A convenience fee is applicable in the case of credit/debit card payments.
4. No booking fee or security deposit is required except the aforementioned administrative fee.
1. Close proximity to CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Food Lion.
3. Students can visit the nearest Jaycee Park for a perfect weekend getaway.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions