- Room Types
- Payment Info
Lake Land Living Mattoon (Illinois)
International students can enjoy several benefits of living in student accommodation close to their universities. These benefits include convenience, affordability, and the opportunity to make lifelong friends. Not only is it close to and convenient, but it's also easy to get to college. Eastern Illinois University and Lake Land College can be accessed within a distance of approximately 13.7 miles and 0.3 miles, respectively.
Getting to the university via public transportation is easy. In fact, there are several public transportation options available nearby this student housing, making it a convenient way to get to campus. Lake Land College and Amtrack (1718 Broadway) are just 5-7 minutes away, and both routes run throughout the city, so students can get there quickly.
It is not surprising that this student accommodation is constantly buzzing with new residents and exciting events due to its many restaurants, family-friendly tourist destinations, and extracurricular activities nearby. As an example, if students would like to eat some great pasta or some great fast food, they can visit Luigi's or Hardee's any time of the day.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- Bedside Table
- Storage Space
- Living Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Trash Disposal
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
This large and spacious apartment features three bedrooms and a shared bathroom. The bedrooms come with enough carpet area and have all the premium furnishings. The apartment also comes with a shared kitchen featuring basic appliances and a common living room for the students.
This large and spacious apartment features three bedrooms with private bathrooms. The bedrooms come with enough carpet area and have all the premium furnishings. The apartment also comes with a shared kitchen featuring basic appliances and a common living room for the students.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid online in full or in installments via debit/credit cards or ACH.
- A security deposit equivalent to $500 is required at the time of booking.
- In addition, a one-time pet fee of $200 and a monthly pet fee of $20 are required.
What We Love
- Pharmacy chains such as CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens Pharmacy are located within walking distance of the property.
- The B & D Grocery is right around the corner from the apartment, so students can pick up the groceries they need on the way home.
- For the students to go for a walk, Heritage Park is nearby the property so that they can get out and enjoy nature.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions