- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
212 South 42nd Street Philadelphia
Higher education students in Philadelphia would prefer living in the amazing student residence at 42nd Street. Every student can benefit greatly from the exciting extracurriculars and active campus life here. Only 1 mile away from here is the highly esteemed University of Pennsylvania.
In this area, public transportation runs smoothly and has excellent connectivity. Everyone can be on time for their college every day; thanks to the efficient transit. The distance from the bus stops on Pine Street and Spruce Street is not more than fifteen minutes by foot.
While attending college, students will never be bored; thanks to the plentiful restaurants, bars, and tourist attractions surrounding this area. Students can enjoy delectable Mexican cuisine from El Taco, while Sabrina's Cafe offers a variety of delectable breakfast options on its menu.
View on Map
- Living Room
- Storage Space
- Washer and Dryer
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
The set of three bedrooms is ideal for single occupancy. Students living here get to access one of the two shared bathrooms. The students get to access communal facilities such as laundry, living room and much more.
Designed for single occupancy, these modern and comfortable studio apartments come with a modular and fully equipped kitchen. Every room has access to a private attached bathroom. The students get to access the common facilities.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month and can be paid via credit card, e-check or in cash through Moneygram.
- A security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent is required at the time of booking.
- Also, an application fee worth $125 is required at the time of booking.
What We Love
- Aspire Pharmacy is a short walk from the property, making it easy to get medicines.
- Students can always get groceries and other necessities at the nearby South Square Market.
- Students can go to Sister Cities Park, which is a perfect weekend getaway.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions