- Room Types
- Payment Info
The Hudson Statesboro
This student apartment is located at Main Street in Statesboro, Georgia near the MC Anderson Sports Complex. Georgia Southern University is situated only 11 minutes walk away. Also, Ogeechee Technical College is will take 14 minutes to reach by bike.
This property is located near several public transport links so commuting in the city is convenient. With its proximity to various colleges and campuses, it is suitable for students who are looking for higher education opportunities here.
This property features fully furnished 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments having in-unit laundry, hardwood-style flooring, walk-in closets, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and furnished options. There is a beautiful resort-style pool where you can take a dip to chill. From the cyber lounge, and clubhouse to the fitness center and Spa, you will never have a dull moment here.
You will find convenience stores, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, and bars within a stone's throw distance, such as Sunny Food Mart, Walmart, and Zip N Food. When bored, visit some tourist spots such as Cypress Lake, Allen E.Paulson Stadium, Shelby Park, and the Botanic Garden of Georgia.
View on Map
- Washer and Dryer
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Coffee-Breakfast Bar
- Spa & Sauna
- Volleyball Court
- Onsite Maintenance
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Pest Control
- Onsite Maintenance
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 emergency services
This modern and fully-furnished 4-bedroom apartment has everything for your comfort including an in-unit washer/dryer, a common living area, a shared full kitchen, and a dining area. Every bedroom comes with a cozy bed, study space, and a lot of storage space.
This modern and fully-furnished 3-bedroom apartment has everything for your comfort including an in-unit washer/dryer, a common living area, a shared full kitchen, and a dining area. Every bedroom comes with a cozy bed, study space, and a lot of storage space.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month even though there is a grace period until the 3rd.
- Rent can be paid via credit card, debit card or e-check.
- An administrative fee worth $100 and an application fee worth $50 are required at the time of booking.
- Also, an extra fee of $70 which includes $35 for electric allowance , $7 for conservation fee and $28 for other custom charges.
What We Love
- Proximity to the university, and most of the transport links.
- Fully-furnished apartments with a host of amenities including a pool, fitness center, and clubhouse.
- Conveniently located near convenience stores, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, and tourist spots.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions