- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Unilodge Waymouth Adelaide
Unilodge on Waymouth is a state-of-the-art student accommodation Adelaide built in mind keeping the needs of students. It is located just off Waymouth Street in close proximity to a lot of universities at a short walking distance allowing the students some spare time left after they have attended all their classes.
This area is surrounded by various hotels, lounge bars, cafés and restaurants giving students plenty of options to choose from when they have to meet their friends and family. For students studying at the University of South Australia, the West Campus is an 8-minutes’ walk away and the Carnegie Mellon University can be reached in under 20 minutes. The University of South Australia City East Campus and the Adelaide University too are just under a 20-minutes’ walk away. The rooms are designed to make the students feel at home and they come fully equipped with private study space. To ensure that the students don’t just stick to studying day and night, there is also a provision for a gym. Sweating it out in the gym not only helps you stay fit but also helps you relax so you can come back to your room and finish that assignment that had you worried.
Use the high-speed broadband connection to connect with your family through Skype and tell them all about your day or even better, show them around through video calls and feels that they’re right there with you. But don’t forget to use the internet for your research work when you need to submit an assignment the next day.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Bicycle Storage
- Common Area
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Study Room
- Vending Machine
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Air Conditioner
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn A$50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
These are self-contained studio apartments on the ground Floor to level 4 which is fully-furnished to perfection. There is a single bed, telephone line, WiFi, flat screen wall mounted 26-inch LCD TV, study desk and chair, lounge, dining table and chairs, wardrobe, bedside table, and bedside lamp. Additionally, the room has its own ensuite bathroom with shower, balcony, reverse cycle air conditioning, microwave, hot plates, sink, and fridge.
This is a self-contained studio apartment on level 5 to level 8 which is fully-furnished to perfection. There is a single bed, telephone line, WiFi, flat screen wall mounted 26-inch LCD TV, study desk and chair, lounge, dining table and chairs, wardrobe, bedside table, and bedside lamp. Additionally, the room has its own ensuite bathroom with shower, balcony, reverse cycle air conditioning, microwave, hot plates, sink, and fridge.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Rent can be paid via the direct debit form with UniLodge.
- A bond equivalent to 4-6 weeks' rent depending on the weekly rental figure is required at the time of booking which is refundable.
- Also, an advance fee equivalent to 2 weeks’ rent plus the cost of a mattress protector and shower curtain if applicable is required at the time of booking.
What We Love
1. Socialising with students from all around the world in the common area or heading out to the indoor gym where you can de-stress after pulling an all-nighter.
2. The area is well-connected by buses and trams, making it easy to explore the rest of the city and create memories for life.
3. Taking time off your studies and relaxing with your friends in the Tambawodli Park which is just a 4-minutes’ walk from the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions