Student Accommodation Bunbury
Everything about Student Accommodation Bunbury
Once seen just as an industrial port, Bunbury is now all about budding local bars, trendy restaurants, boutique shops, alluring coffee houses, and renowned universities. One minute you can walk down the main street and the next hit the water.
Bunbury is a coastal city in Australia, which is approximately 175 kilometers south of Perth. Thousands of international students flock here to get the best of higher education. With the different options of student accommodation Bunbury near the ECU South West Campus, University of Queensland, RMIT University Australia, and many more, you can have plenty of options to choose from. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, shared flats, studio flats, and more.
Living in Bunbury as a student
- Cost of living: Bunbury is quite a pocket-friendly city as compared to other cities in Australia. If you are wondering about the living cost for students, then don’t worry at all.
- Student-friendly locations: Some of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the city are East Bunbury and Waterloo as they offer affordable and great student apartments in Bunbury.
- Rent for students: The city offers a wide range of cost-effective student housing options. You can get the safest accommodations with great rooms and a comfy stay starting at just AU$199.
Student life in Bunbury
Students from different parts of the world come to Bunbury for its state-of-the-art universities, cultural diversity, and exciting culinary scene. Moreover, students can find many convenient getaways.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Bunbury Regional Art Galleries
- Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre
- Stirling Street Arts Centre
- Tourism and Recreation
- Dolphin Discovery Centre
- Bunbury Back Beach
- Koombana Bay
- Bunbury Wildlife Park
- Leschenault Inlet
- Market and Fresh Farms
- The Bunbury Markets Queens Garden
- Ferguson Valley
Transportation services in Bunbury
- Buses: TransBunbury is the public transportation system in Bunbury to help you easily commute from your student housing in Bunbury. Offering a fleet of 37 buses, it comprises different routes and can be navigated using a SmartRider card as credit.
- Biking and Walking: You can easily walk around the city on foot but if you rent a bike or buy one, it becomes more convenient. This way you can save time.
Different accommodation options in Bunbury
- Shared rooms: In this kind of accommodation, students share a bathroom, kitchen, and common space.
- Private rooms: At a personal study space with a shared common kitchen and a common space.
- Studio flats: You can get complete privacy with a sleeping area, study space, bathroom, and kitchen.
- Entire flats: Get an entire flat with a bedroom, study space, ensuite bathroom, and wardrobe all to yourself.
The student rooms in Bunbury comprise deluxe as well as affordable student housing options which are all-inclusive of utility bills. The student accommodation tariffs vary as per the type of housing. There is a wide range of housing choices for the students available who are on the lookout for short-term tenancies in Bunbury. All our Bunbury properties are located close to public transport and have amazing facilities.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out these answers to common questions and go to
Help Centre for more details.
Q. Is it tiresome to rent student accommodation in Bunbury?
A. No, just three steps away:- Search and Select the accommodation of your choice Pay the security deposit if necessary Confirmation All these steps are easy-peasy as you get guided by our expert team members.
Q. Do Bunbury provide variations in student accommodation?
A. Yes, it offers variation, and you can enjoy a comfortable stay by picking any of the: Share Rooms, private rooms, studios, ensuites, apartments, or flats at your convenience.
Q. What are the different types of student rooms in Bunbury?
A. The primary room types are:- Sharing Type: Here, two or more students can share a single room with a washroom, kitchen, and other communal spaces. En-suite Type: Here, you have to share the kitchen rest of the bedroom, and the bathroom is solely yours. Studios: This self-contained unit has a bedroom, kitchen, and private washroom.
Q. Do we have to pay the bills outside the rent?
A. Although it depends on the accommodation, most of our student properties in Bunbury have bills added. The original bill includes all your electricity, Wi-Fi, laundry room, and fitness center facilities.
Q. Is it possible to look at my apartment before moving in?
A. Yes, it is. Give a call to one of our experts and get set to go on a virtual tour of your apartments.
Q. Does student accommodation in Bunbury accepts rent in installments?
A. Yes, nobody expects you to pay the rent in one go, take your time, and you can pay it via bank transfer or card transfer (Debit or Credit).
Q. Can I change my accommodation after moving in?
A. Although we put a lot of effort into getting the best accommodation at your fingertips, if you are having issues, give us a turnaround time of 30 days, and we will get back to you.
Q. What makes student accommodation in Bunbury safe?
A. Don’t worry about your security; our team verifies the accommodation we mention. The capacity has CCTV, watchman on the premises, door security, and much more.