- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Mayoral drive Auckland
Situated in the heart of the city, Unilodge on Mayoral Drive is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. Both University of Auckland and Auckland University of Technology are only 1-minute walk from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes are super fast and well connected across the city. The nearest bus stops are Auckland Town Hall, Myers Park and 80 Greys Avenue - all at a distance of approximately 300 metres from here.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartments come with a lockable bedroom, wardrobe, study desk and chair, a common dining space with television where students can meet their peers and interact. There is also a kitchen equipped with modern appliances where everyone can enjoy meals together and even cook their favourite cuisines whenever required.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Mayoral Drive as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. The Grove and The Grill are very popular among youngsters, and are closeby. When one runs out of groceries, they can hit the Prime Supermarket or the Seven Mart, both within the vicinity of the place.
View on Map
- Single Bed
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Study Table and chair
- Laundry Room
- Storage Space
- Pin Board
- Lounge Area
- Social Events
- Iron & Ironing board
- Air Conditioner
- Wheelchair Access
- Card Operated Laundry
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- Fire alarm
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn NZ$50 amazon voucher*
Book now and get 4 weeks free rent*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
This apartment is ideal for students who’re on a hunt of privacy and more space. This studio apartment is for one occupant and it comes with a king size single bed. Other amenities include a private bathroom with shower space, wardrobe, a kitchenette with microwave and stove, tables, chairs, heater and a fridge. Additionally, students have full time access to the unlimited Wi-Fi services, dining space, theatre room and laundry facilities.
This accessible studio is an excellent option for students seeking their own place and comes with a large floor area. The premium furnishings, ensuite bathroom and private kitchenette stocked with all the necessary appliances provide an element of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
- The listed prices are per person, per week.
- Rent can be paid online through the resident portal using a bank transfer, or make payment at reception with a debit or credit card.
- An application fee of $150.00 NZ is payable on confirmation/acceptance of your offer of accommodation.
- To secure an apartment, you must pay a Security Deposit / Bond of 4 weeks' rent, and your first week's rent needs to be paid before you check-in.
- Activity Fee of $ 240 per full academic year per person or $120 per semester per person who is a Resident, paid prior to the Start Date.
What We Love
1. Superfast and unlimited Wi-Fi can be accessed in the rooms and co-living space.
2. A lavish theatre and cinema room for fun evenings with peers.
3. The Parcel storage locker for storing parcels securely.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions