Clifton Place is one of Exeter’s finest student accommodation meant for quality student living. This is a newly developed establishment and is situated within close proximity to prestigious universities in Exter, United Kingdom. It is in a prime location where the University of Exeter and Exeter College are 5-minutes’ and 2-minutes’ drive away respectively. Even Exeter College Maths and Science Center is 2-minutes via public transport.
Clifton Place is also within easy reach of three stations, Exeter St Davids, Exeter Central, and St James Park so whether boarding a train for a short weekend trip or simply exploring the city at leisure there is a train available to your destination. Regular buses also ply from Jolly Porter, St Davids station (Stop A) and the Imperial bus station all situated in the vicinity.
The accommodation offers townhouses with the choice of having ensuite rooms which will be on single occupancy while other areas like kitchen and living room are shared by other residents. There is also a diner that is shared by all living in the townhouses. Apart from shared townhouses, there are 2 to 3 bedroom ensuite apartments and studio living options for total privacy of having everything for own single use.
Get an all new community vibe with virtual events organized by the onsite management team. Since the accommodation is in the heart of Exeter’s city centre, the place has easy access to shops (Princesshay Shopping Centre), restaurants, cafes and the city’s great nightlife. Students can also participate in in-house cultural events to make new friends who are there to stay for your lifetime.
Clifton Place, Bonhay Road, Exeter EX4 4GT View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via recurring card, direct debit or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or can be paid in 3 installments with a UK guarantor
4. No booking fee, just the first payment must be paid 10 days before your move in date.
1. Free contents insurance covered in the rent itself to get your valuables insured.
2. Onsite management team to set the community vibe for student residents.
3. The close proximity to important places of interest like Red Panda restaurant, Princesshay shopping center, and Exeter Historic Guildhall.