This is a well-designed student housing located in a vibrant neighbourhood of Norwich, UK. The property provides seven high specification cluster apartments for students studying in various higher education institutions of the city. Norwich University of the Arts is just a 12-minutes’ walk away and the University of East Anglia takes around 35-minutes to reach by bus. Also, the City College Norwich is just 25-minutes away on foot and only 14-minutes by bus.
Getting around is quite easy with the help of easily accessible public transport. The nearest bus station is just a 3-minutes’ walk away from this residence and also a subway station is just around the corner. Marylebone Train Station is just a few minutes away, from where you can board a train to explore other cities.
The property offers different room types that cater to the needs of the students. All the rooms are quite spacious and designed keeping in mind the comfort of students to give them a home-away-from-home experience. Each room comes with a comfortable bed, study area, plenty of storage spaces in the form of a wardrobe, bookshelves and others. When you’re bored of studying the entire day, head to the living room to watch some Netflix shows or movies on the smart TV. There is a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare your meals and enjoy them with other flatmates. The living rooms and bathrooms are cleaned regularly so you will always find the property neat and tidy.
The property is quite strategically placed with everything you need is available within walking distance. For football fans, Norwich City’s ground is nearby. There is a Co-op Daily grocery store and a Tesco Express just a few minutes away from the building. Also, the close proximity to the Chaplefield Shopping Centre, Castle Mall, the Riverside leisure and entertainment complex, makes it one of the best places to live.
102 Prince of Wales Rd, Norwich NR1 1NJ, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 10 instalments with a UK guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £200 is payable by move-in date and an advance payment of £300 must be done to secure a room.
1. The property has sophisticated security and access control systems so you don’t have to worry about your security.
2. There is a free to use communal laundry and extensive bike storage facilities.
3. The peaceful Stuart Gardens park is close to the property where you can go for morning/evening walks.