- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Rosalind Franklin Halls Portsmouth
Rosalind Franklin Halls is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious University of Portsmouth is merely 0.5 miles from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities daily as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well-connected across the city. The Hampshire Terrace and Cambridge Junction bus stops are barely a 5-7 minute’s walk away from here.
Student accommodation Portsmouth offers an all-encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with ensuite rooms. Along with it comes a vast kitchen and common space where students can cook and enjoy meals together. Other facilities include Wi-Fi and onsite maintenance.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Rosalind Franklin Halls as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine at Los Dos Amigos and authentic Latin American dishes from Maya.
View on Map
- Onsite Maintenance
- Printing Machine
- Bicycle storage
- Common Area
- Outdoor Space
- Breakfast Bar
- Ventilation system
- Vacuum Cleaner
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- 24/7 emergency services
HOUSE OF DEALS
UL Exclusive Offer - Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
This room comes with a small double bed with an attached private bathroom. It is ideal for those students who are on a lookout for space and privacy. The students can socialize and experiment their culinary skills in the shared kitchen that has all appliances fitted.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- The rent may be paid online through debit, credit card or direct bank transfer.
- International students can pay the rent in 1, 2 or 4 installments without a UK guarantor or with an international guarantor.
- An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Boots Pharmacy and ASDA Pharmacy from the property.
- On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Sainsbury’s Local and Tesco Express.
- Students can visit Southsea Model Village and Mary Rose Museum for a perfect weekend getaway.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions