- Room Types
- Payment Info
Campus Crossings at Abbey West Athens
This property is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very renowned University of Georgia is merely 4.1 miles away from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Ultimate Drive and Abbey West Apartments bus stops are approximately a 7-10 minute’s walk away.
As part of Abbey West, students can rent fully furnished student accommodation with 2 and 4-bedroom apartments with an amenities package that is designed to support healthy living, socialization, and academic success, all on an individual lease basis. Students living in this student housing will also be able to use shuttle services to get to the University of Georgia free of charge.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Abbey West as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious local cuisine at The Table Bistro and classic steaks with lip smacking seafood from Hilltop Grille.
View on Map
- Cooking Hob
- Common Area
- Common Room
- Washer and Dryer
- Pet Friendly
- Fitness Center
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electric Cook Top
- Trash Disposal
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
This beautiful apartment comes with 4 bedrooms and private bathrooms. All the bedrooms are fully furnished with modern furnishings. In addition, students can use the shared kitchen and the shared living room at the property. Also, the property comes with in-unit laundry facilities.
This beautiful apartment comes with 2 bedrooms and private bathrooms. All the bedrooms are fully furnished with modern furnishings. In addition, students can use the shared kitchen and the shared living room at the property. Also, the property comes with in-unit laundry facilities.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month even though there is a grace period until the 3rd.
- Rent can be paid via credit card, debit card or e-check.
- An administrative fee worth $50 and an application fee worth $35 are required at the time of booking.
- Also, an extra fee of $208 which includes $40 for utilities (water & electricity), $75 for amenities, $63 for conservation fee and $30 for the furniture package is required.
What We Love
- Close proximity to CVS Pharmacy and Athens Pharmacy from the property.
- A picnic spot as well as a poolside where everyone can host mini parties during weekends.
- Monthly resident events are held where students can indulge in fun activities and interact with one another.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions