This is a most prominent and most preferred student accommodation located on Marche Chase Drive which has a strategic location close to universities like College of Arts and Sciences, University of Oregon, Oregon Business School, School of Architecture and Environment are all situated within vicinity. Both College of Arts and Sciences and University of Oregon are 11-minutes’ and 10- minutes’ drive away.
There is great access to public transportation with bus stops located within close proximity. The S/S of MLK Blvd E of Chevy Chase and N/S of MLK Blvd E of Chevy Chase are 4-minutes’ and 5-minutes’ walk away respectively. The Eugene OR train station is approximately 8-minutes’ drive away, which makes it very convenient to board trains to nearby neighbouring regions. In short, the accommodation is on EmX & LTD Bus Routes for easy connectivity.
Chase Village accommodation offers 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments furnished to meet all time student needs. There is a double bed, bedside table, wardrobe, fully fitted washrooms, kitchen with all modern appliances and a patio or balcony. There are both open concept and galley style kitchens available. The living rooms and master suites of the upstairs rooms have vaulted ceilings for additional security..
When in no mood to cook, head out for the American restaurant ‘Wild Duck Cafe’ and also check out Chinese cuisines at ‘Happy Chef’. As this is not all the property is just next to Autzen Stadium, so for sports enthusiasts this place is no less than heaven. Grocery needs can also be met very easily as ‘Albersons’ grocery store is just a short drive away.
375 Marche Chase Drive. Eugene, OR 97401 View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent can be paid via Direct Debit or via Bank Transfer. Cash will not be accepted
3, The rent must be paid in full or in 12 equal instalments.
4. Security deposit of $200 must be paid in advance to confirm the booking.
1. Rooms with Patio or Balcony for some ‘Me’ time or sitting for quick chit chat with fellow residents.
2. Free Wi-Fi for all time connectivity of the internet.
3. Close proximity to city attractions like Haystack Rock, Adventure City, and Silver Dollar City Amusement Park.