- Room Types
- Payment Info
191 Darlinghurst Road Sydney
The student accommodation at 191 Darlinghurst Road is now well-known among Sydney's student population. Students can take advantage of a multitude of amenities and services close to where they are staying. Its proximity to the university has helped it become more well-known and well-liked among students. Various services have been designed with attention to the interests and needs of college students.
Students may choose not to drive too far—or at all—to attend their normal classes because several prestigious universities are located somewhat close to the property. To be more precise, The University of Sydney is just 6.5 km away from the property whereas Macquarie University City Campus is just 2.3 km away from the property and the UTS College is just 4.7 km away from the property.
Both locals and visitors enjoy visiting the neighbourhood's many restaurants and tourist attractions. This area is well renowned for its student-friendly clubs and eateries. Friggitoria, which lies nearby, is well-known for its pasta and Italian appetisers. You have to go to Ezra if you want to sample food with Mediterranean and Middle Eastern influences.
Public transit is the most practical and economical alternative for students who wish to commute from their accommodations, and it is easily accessible from this location. William St. at Palmer St. is only 6 minute's walk from the property on foot, while Stanley St. and Crown St. are the closest bus stops, both of which are about 10 minutes walk away on foot
View on Map
- Communal Area
- Communal Kitchen
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Space
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn A$50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The room comes with ample space with luxurious furnishings and magnificent facilities one can ever dream of. The room features a bunk bed including a shared bathroom. In addition, students will get access to the fully furnished kitchen which will be shared with other students.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Rent can be paid on a fortnightly basis via bank transfer.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a bond worth three weeks’ rent and an advance fee worth two weeks’ rent.
- Also, a cleaning fee worth AUD 70 - AUD 150 is required.
What We Love
- For quick access to medicines, students can visit Amcal Pharmacy Kings Cross which is not far away from the property.
- To buy groceries and necessities students can visit Woolworths Metro Surry Hills which is a walking distance from the property.
- To explore the places during their free time students can visit BridgeClimb Sydney which is a well-known tourist attraction.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions