Table of Contents
Being a student in general requires so much social interaction on a daily basis. From your professors, friends, family, community, etc, it’s a lot to take in!
But, do you know understanding human psychology can help you interact and deal positively with humans in a social setting?
Psychology is the formation of human behavior. It can impact positively or negatively on the overall mental and physical state of a human.
The mind is powerful too you have at your disposal. If you nurture and train it with love and positivism, you will see the magic beyond the realms of the universe.
Importance of psychology in the world
The subconscious mind is the engine that stirs our brain, and every human behavior stems from here! Understanding the mind of human behavior will serve a great purpose for the universe.
As students, you are the future generations that will make an impact on the world. Your thoughts, behavior, conscious awareness, love and compassion require just a stem of positive seed. This can grow into a colorful lush garden and that’s how you can change the world.
Everyone is so stressed with being tied to life harder than it was back then in the days. The world needs the younger generation to lead the way and influence everyone around us.
The positive impact you can make is by understanding human behavior. People behave the way they do because of the psychological effects it has on their mental and emotional state. And, this is in turn sent out to the universe in a negative or positive way.
Psychology in simple terms means only to understand the human mind and their behavior. If you act rationally and try to be aware of their behavior, you will help yourself and others thrive better.
We will give a brief on psychology, its importance and of course the interesting psychology facts about human behavior to have a better understanding of the base root of it all!
Psychological facts about the brain
- Research from Northwestern University states that our human brain can store about 2,5,00,0000 GB which is equivalent to three years of TV shows
- Over the last ten years, our attention span has decreased shorter than a goldfish
- Do you know the weight of our brain? It’s 3 pounds!
- The brain can store both short and long term for a long time
- Taking food with B1 vitamins can improve your memory and combat Alzheimer’s disease
- Getting easy access to information makes it harder for us to remember by heart
- The birth of memory takes place in the fourth month of pregnancy
- The brain is made up of 70% of water
- Try not sweating out as it shrinks the brain
- If you love quizzes, then you are likely to remember things better
- By learning new things every day, you actually open up and increase the gray matter
- Every chemical reaction your brain is stirred up by your emotions
- Your bain texture and consistency is similar to tofu
- It’s the subconscious mind that takes 95% of your decision
Psychology facts about reading books
- Reading makes a person more empathetic
- Reading can create photos of objects in our mind
- People who read books are likely to get Alziemer’s diseases
- Bibliophiles are more likely to exercise, vote and be cultural
- Studies show that the more you read, the longer you live
- Reading can bring more happiness
- The characters in the books can make you understand social situations
- Reading can overcome depression and anxiety
- Reading is the best brain exercise
Some psychological facts about human nature
- Catching another person’s yawn is a sign of showing empathy
- Being sarcastic and witty is a sign of a smart and healthy brain
- A teardrop indicates happy news while crying is tears of pain
- The length of your tongues states your sexual curiosity
- One negative thought can impact five positive thoughts
- Dreams have more meaning than your conscious thoughts
- Attitude can have a strong influence over your social behavior
- Most humans flock together than creating a scene
- Students have the urge to break rules and it’s called reactance
- Positive attitude can drive behavioral change
- The more languages you know, the more it shapes your thinking
Interesting facts about human psychology
- Did you know that power psychologically makes a human corrupted
- Your brain loves to stay active and solve problems, but needs rest too, here why: check out the blog on The Impact of Sleep on Learning and Memory on Students
- Negativity can spread among human-like virus
- A 20-sec hug can have a good impact on your stress, pressure and heart rate
- It takes 66 days to form a human habit
- Working in a blue-colored room enhances productivity
Some psychology facts about colors
- The color red is associated with emotions of passion, courage, anger, and love and has an impairment on IQ tests and analytical thinking
- Orange is the color of confidence, bravery, success and oxygen to the brain
- As for yellow, it’s all about warmth, cheering, happiness and enhances concentration
- Green is all about freshness, nature, healing and creates positive thinking
- Blue is the color of peace, trust, loyalty and give a feeling of tranquility to the brain
- Black is for security, sophistication, dramatic and absorbed negativity
Hey! If you’re searching for any kind of information regarding studying abroad or even accommodation feel free to join this virtual buddy of yours at https://uniliv.app/jZSd6lT8i