- Homes for Students has launched a new premium student accommodation brand called EVO Student as part of its portfolio.
- EVO Student offers high-end amenities, facilities, and wraparound wellbeing experiences in prime locations to elevate student living.
- The inspiration behind EVO Student came from the evolution of purpose-built student accommodation to meet rising student expectations.
- EVO Student is targeted at students seeking more than just a room but a complete immersive living experience.
- Locations and properties to be included in the EVO Student portfolio will be announced in early 2024 as the brand begins to take shape.
- The launch marks the next step of progression for Homes for Students within the student accommodation sector.
- EVO Student caters to student demand for high service levels and facilities across budget spectrums.
News in Details:
Homes for Students, a leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) in the UK and Ireland, has launched their new premium student living brand, EVO Student. The brand promises to deliver elevated accommodations, amenities, and wellbeing experiences explicitly designed for student life.
“We realized that student expectations for their living spaces are rapidly evolving. Today’s students want more than just a room – they expect a complete lifestyle experience that supports their wellbeing and personal growth,” said Kate Forester, Managing Director at Homes for Students. “EVO Student is our response to what students look for in housing today.”
According to Forester, EVO Student properties will be located in prime areas near universities and cities to facilitate an engaging student experience. The accommodations will feature spacious, modern furnishings optimized for communal living. Students can expect in-unit laundry, ultrafast Wi-Fi, 24/7 parcel collection, and on-site maintenance.
Additionally, EVO Student will organize community events, partner with university societies, and run a personal development program covering topics from cooking classes to personal finance. “We want to enhance the overall university experience by integrating meaningful programming into our accommodation,” Forester explained.
The first EVO Student properties are set to be announced in early 2024. Homes for Students said multiple sites are currently under development across the UK and Ireland to meet growing enrollment rates.
“PBSA is integral for attracting and retaining students, and properties must meet rising demands,” noted Forester. “EVO Student signifies our commitment to evolving alongside our students, delivering flexible spaces that empower their ambitions.”