New Winfield Court student accommodation development in Nottingham’s The Island Quarter
Table of Contents
1. Reservations are now being accepted for student housing at Winfield Court for the September 2024 term. These new living arrangements will help tackle Nottingham’s project lack of 7,000 student beds.
2. Phase two of The Island Quarter’s redevelopment project, called Winfield Court, will add to the mixed-use complex on its 36-acre property. In addition to housing, the second phase will bring more commercial space like offices and retailers. It will also include a hotel to accommodate visitors’ needs. The full buildout of The Island Quarter aims to transform the site through diverse new additions.
3. The student housing company Fresh will oversee the accommodations for the new student residences. Housing options consist of studio-style units and rooms with private bathrooms, with all utility costs covered.
4. Residents at Winfield Court can enjoy multimedia lounges for relaxing with friends, co-working spaces for getting work done together, gaming zones for fun challenges, and quiet study areas for concentrating on schoolwork. The location also offers plenty of on-site activities and entertainment nearby.
5. The developers are working directly with Nottingham City Council to match Winfield Court with the council’s goals for the city’s Southside renewal. This major project brings needed funding to assist the neighborhood’s revival.
News in Detail:
Winfield Court will be a new student housing community within The Island Quarter development in Nottingham, England. The £50 million development involves building an attractive complex managed by Fresh, a student housing provider. It is scheduled to welcome its first student residents for the start of the 2024 school year.
It is predicted that Nottingham will confront a lack of 7,000 student beds in the coming years as more students enroll at its two main universities – Nottingham Trent University and the University of Nottingham. Winfield Court intends to help solve this housing supply issue.
Winfield Court will add 380 new student living spaces, including studio apartments and rooms with private bathrooms. Rental prices will range from £191 to £310 weekly, covering all utility bills.
Winfield Court promises outstanding recreational options spanning 50,000 square feet to build a lively student neighborhood. Key features include:
– Multimedia lounges
– Co-working spaces
– Communal gaming zones
– Designated quiet study areas
– Stylish private courtyards
Ideally located within The Island Quarter development on the south bank of the River Trent in Nottingham, the student residence puts residents just minutes from on-site bars, eateries, and activities in Binks Yard. Excellent public transportation connects the area straight to both universities, too.
The Island Quarter unveils an innovative £600 million plan to revitalize 36 empty acres into a vibrant new part of Nottingham, featuring workplaces, living spaces, and more. As the next phase takes shape, the Winfield Court student residence helps lead the way, infusing the area with a youthful spirit.
The Island Quarter development in Nottingham unveiled plans for its next stage – a cutting-edge student housing building named Winfield Court. Scheduled to welcome students starting in September 2024, the complex promises modern amenities for its future residents.