This is a luxurious student living which calls for much needed comfort and best commute to universities on time. Those enrolled in City University of Seattle and the Vancouver campus of the New York Institute of Technology are barely 5-minutes’ and 3-minutes’ drive away respectively. UCW is also not very far and takes just 5-minutes’ to reach via public transport.
When it comes to public transport availability then this place leaves no exceptions. The nearest NB Granville@Davie St and NB Seymour@Davie St are both 3 to 4-minutes’ away on foot. The Yaletown Roundhouse, Granville, and Vancouver City Center subway stations are located just a short walking distance away. International students can board their flights on time as the Vancouver International Water airport is also 23-minutes’ drive away.
Yaletown Seymour is all about living in open concept suites available on a per night or weekly basis. Accommodating a maximum of 6 occupants, these rooms are airy, well-lit having bedrooms, living rooms, designated study spaces, ample storage, and other onsite amenities such as laundry, gym, underground parking, and housekeeping service.
With Yaletown-Seymour, it is downtown Vancouver at your doorstep. When in mood to shop and upgrade your wardrobe head to the nearby ‘Metrotown Center’ with around 450 retail stores plus a multiplex. This place is just minutes away if you take a skytrain. For the foodie in you check out ‘Minami’ for sumptuous poultry and seafood or simply head to ‘The Homer Street Café’for your morning brew. Those who love adventure can check out ‘Hiking @ Vancouver Seawall’located nearby.
1022 Seymour Street Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 0G1 View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via credit card, debit, wire transfer or bank draft.
3. The rent may be paid either in full which is due every 30 days.
4. ½ month rent security deposit must be paid via credit card in advance to confirm a booking.
1. Swimming pool with a hot tub for a refreshing dip even in cold weather.
2. The close proximity to city attractions like Pierre's Lounge, Michael J Fox Theatre, and David Lam Park, to name a few.