đź‘‹ How can we help?

Home /


What are the different room types that I can choose from?

University Living offers private accommodation close to universities with fewer restrictions and plenty of onsite amenities. Take your pick from shared and private rooms, studios, and apartments. We also offer short-term stays for students in summer school and exchange programs.
The major room types are:
Sharing: This is where two or more students share a single room, bathroom, kitchen, and other communal spaces.
En-suite/Private: This includes a private bedroom and bathroom, while the kitchen and living areas are shared amongst the residents.
Studios: This is a self-contained unit with a bedroom and kitchen along with a private bathroom. Two students may book a single studio together, subject to the policies of the accommodation provider.

I am not a student. Can I book with you?

I am not 16 yet. Can I book with you?

How do I know my accommodation is safe?

Does my accommodation offer meals?

Will I get cleaning and laundry services?

Will I have access to Wi-Fi?

Does my accommodation offer parking facilities?

What items should I bring while moving in?

My parents came to drop me off, can they stay at the accommodation for one night?

Where do I report any issues with my accommodation once I have arrived?

Will I still have to pay the rent if I am going home for the holidays? Do I have to vacate my room during the holidays?

Can I sublet my room to someone else?

May I smoke/drink in my room?

Are pets allowed?

Is there a TV in the room?

What happens if I damage something?

Did it resolved your query?

Didn't find what you are looking for?

Chat with Experts

Chat with Experts

9am to 9pm

Student Helpline

Student Helpline

+1 347 416 5984

Write to us

Write to us