- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
133 Glanmire Road Lw Cork
The property is situated in a busy neighbourhood with a lot of amenities nearby. The property is fully equipped with all the amenities that a student always looks for. It is very spacious and is very beautifully decorated from the inside and offers the highest comfort to the students.
The property is located near the university so students don’t have to travel for hours to attend their lectures. Griffith College Cork is just 6 minutes away from the property and University College Cork is just 4.2 km away from the property.
Market Lane is just 6 minutes away from the property and is known for its restaurant and cocktail bar mixing European and Modern Irish flavours and Greenes Restaurant is just 7 minutes away from the property and is known for its upscale global cuisine served in a stylish, converted 18th-century warehouse with high ceilings.
Those who are living in this property can get easy access to public transport which is the best and most affordable option for students willing to travel from their accommodations. Carroll's Quay, stop 24591 is just 2 km away from the property and Camden Quay is just 1.8 km away from the property.
View on Map
- Common Area
- Dining Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn €50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
1. Comes with living room, shared kitchen, sitting area, private yard, and dining area.
2. Kitchen with a dishes, utensils, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, microwave, freezer, oven and stove.
3. Includes a clothes hangers, heating, ironing board, washing machine and Wi-Fi.
This apartment is spacious and has private rooms with double beds and students can have access to the shared bathroom. The apartment has a shared kitchen so you can cook your own meals. There is a living area in the apartment as well.
- The listed prices are per person, per week.
- The rent can be paid via cash, credit cards or bank transfer.
- Students need to pay €100 for less than 8 weeks €300 must be paid for those who are staying more than 8 weeks along with the 2nd-month rent on arrival date.
- Also, 4 weeks before arrival the student needs to pay his 1st-month rent.
- The booking fee will now cost € 40 per person.
What We Love
- Bourke's Pharmacy is just 3.6 km away from the property for quick access to medicines.
- Cost Cutters is a supermarket which is just 1.7 km away from the property for buying groceries.
- St Patrick's Hill is a tourist attraction which is 1.9 km away from the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions