- Room Types
- Payment Info
15 Annmount Cork
The student accommodation is situated in a busy location which has made it easy for everyone to access all the amenities. The property has all the best facilities and every student is given the highest level of comfort in the tastefully ornate and incredibly roomy apartments.
The prestigious universities are very close to the property so students don't have to drive too far or at all to attend their regular courses. The University College Cork is just 2 km away from the property and Devere Hall is just 1.5 km away from the property.
The neighbourhood's array of eateries and tourist sites captivates both tourists and locals of all ages. This region also has a plethora of student-friendly pubs and clubs. Iberian Way is just 2 minutes away from the property and is known for its amazing food and Pigalle Kitchen is another famous restaurant which is 3 minutes away from the property and is known for its mouth-watering food.
Those who are living in this property can get easy access to public transport which is the best and most affordable option for students willing to travel from their accommodations. The nearest bus stop to the property is UCC Gaol Cross is just 2.3 km away from the property and Western Road is just 1.6 km away from the property.
View on Map
- Common Area
- Laundry Room
- Meditation Room
- Dining Table
- Study Desk with Chair
- Living Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn €50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
he apartment is spacious and has private rooms with double beds. The students can have access to the shared bathroom. The apartment has a shared kitchen so you can cook your own meals. There is a living area in the apartment as well.
- The listed prices are per person, per week.
- The rent may be paid via cash, credit cards or bank transfer.
- Students need to pay a security deposit of €100 for less than 8 weeks €300 must be paid for those who are staying more than 8 weeks along with the 2nd-month rent on arrival date.
- Also, 4 weeks prior to arrival the student needs to pay his 1st-month rent.
- The booking fee will now cost € 40 per person.
What We Love
- Marian Pharmacy is just 2 minutes away from the property for quick access to the medicines.
- Food Market Cork is just 900 m away from the property for buying groceries.
- Patrick's Hill is a tourist attraction which is 2.3 km away from the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions